Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Buff Gkits again

Status
Not open for further replies.

EndyPlays

Pika Lover
Username:
EndyPlays​

Suggestion:
Buff Gkits again​

Detailed description:
Buff gkits for example the gkit treasure u use to get 3 gkits but now u get only 1
and have to upgrade it , another example is the gkit keys class which use to give 2 godly 4 unique 8 epic and 16 voting now only give 2 uniques 4 epic and 16 voting keys which are also ment to be upgraded.​

Reason(s):
Gkits are one of the most useful things in opf for sotw and stuff. although it is the main reason pika network is making money , and is p2w but downgrading the gkit will only put the buyers in a conflict whether they should buy the gkits or not , people who have already spent money on it are now in a doubt that they should refund there money because now the gkit is kinda useless.

I know buffing it again will make it p2w but the community isnt happy w this change thus you should reroll the gkits into there former state​

GoldenCreeeper

Pika Lover
last ssn they got nerfed and now again, kinda beeing scammed here. I paid for gkit with 3x crates per gkit and now suddenly its 1x crate , at least leave gkit as it was for people who bought it before it got changed. at this point gkit is just getting slowly removed whilst you pay same price for it.

elitegamer16

Pika Member
Username:
EndyPlays

Suggestion:
Buff Gkits again

Detailed description:
Buff gkits for example the gkit treasure u use to get 3 gkits but now u get only 1

and have to upgrade it , another example is the gkit keys class which use to give 2 godly 4 unique 8 epic and 16 voting now only give 2 uniques 4 epic and 16 voting keys which are also ment to be upgraded.

Reason(s):
Gkits are one of the most useful things in opf for sotw and stuff. although it is the main reason pika network is making money , and is p2w but downgrading the gkit will only put the buyers in a conflict whether they should buy the gkits or not , people who have already spent money on it are now in a doubt that they should refund there money because now the gkit is kinda useless.

I know buffing it again will make it p2w but the community isnt happy w this change thus you should reroll the gkits into there former state
i dont have that problem because i dont got no money to buy em gkits

jdabeasr

Epic Pika
i dont have that problem because i dont got no money to buy em gkits
either ways you're still gonna get gkits despite having no money whether it's opening sapphire gems or winning the map and buying gkits , i think gkits should be brought back the way as it should be also summer gkits aren't working i've claimed so many yet it isn't working

elitegamer16

Pika Member
either ways you're still gonna get gkits despite having no money whether it's opening sapphire gems or winning the map and buying gkits , i think gkits should be brought back the way as it should be also summer gkits aren't working i've claimed so many yet it isn't working
yeah Fair enough but highly unlikely the chances of getting it is preety low [im talking about me]

zAerxn

Legendary Pika
+1 people bought their gkits because the way they were and we were not told if it will get nerfed. for the past 3 seasons they keep getting nerfed which is extremely disappointing to everyone who bought the gkits before they got nerfed.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello EndyPlays,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • The gkits are already balanced enough. We don't want to give paying players even more of an advantage than they already have.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.