Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Buff Mystery Gkit

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsdruglovexx

Great Reporter
Minecraft Username:
itsdruglovexx

Suggestion:
Buff Mystery Gkit

Detailed description:
I think owners should really buff the Mystery Crate Gkit because since the day of reset I have opened many boxes and never really got anything good. Best thing I got was 2 godly keys out of 15mystery boxes which is a real scam. People bought a lot of mystery classes and every each one of them is disappointed from the loot. In the previous season, people would get a much better loot from crates. Me personally, had 2 mystery gkits and I was so excited about the new season because it had really good loot for its price in the store and I was looking forward on improving the gkit with boosters and some other fun stuff but not nerfing it... The loot we all get is nothing like the previous season and I really think owners should consider AT LEAST changing it back as it was with the few extras. The rates are much worse and now when I have 5 mystery classes and don't get anything good from them, I feel like I was ripped off from Pika.​

Reason(s):
As I said above, the mystery class is REALLY nerfed and although we all wanted a little buff now everyone wants the class loot as it was (mainly godlys and unique keys, mystery key boxes, ranks sometimes, class containers and etc). We really wasted a lot of work on those classes and we are really unsatisfied by its loot. So I'm asking the owners to please at least consider my suggestion because at the end of they day it's for the players. Thank you for your time.​

Cybotox

Minecraft Username:
itsdruglovexx

Suggestion:
Buff Mystery Gkit

Detailed description:
I think owners should really buff the Mystery Crate Gkit because since the day of reset I have opened many boxes and never really got anything good. Best thing I got was 2 godly keys out of 15mystery boxes which is a real scam. People bought a lot of mystery classes and every each one of them is disappointed from the loot. In the previous season, people would get a much better loot from crates. Me personally, had 2 mystery gkits and I was so excited about the new season because it had really good loot for its price in the store and I was looking forward on improving the gkit with boosters and some other fun stuff but not nerfing it... The loot we all get is nothing like the previous season and I really think owners should consider AT LEAST changing it back as it was with the few extras. The rates are much worse and now when I have 5 mystery classes and don't get anything good from them, I feel like I was ripped off from Pika.

Reason(s):
As I said above, the mystery class is REALLY nerfed and although we all wanted a little buff now everyone wants the class loot as it was (mainly godlys and unique keys, mystery key boxes, ranks sometimes, class containers and etc). We really wasted a lot of work on those classes and we are really unsatisfied by its loot. So I'm asking the owners to please at least consider my suggestion because at the end of they day it's for the players. Thank you for your time.
+1

GladioMC

Pika Lover
+1 really un satisfying to open them now, its possible to get good stuffs with 6 or more boxes
a lot of players bought them for the good stuffs, “epic key” ain’t good stuff

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey itsdruglovexx,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.