Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lifesteal BUFF THE RANKS ON LIFE STEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Penitration

Username:
Penitration​

Suggestion:
BUFF THE RANKS ON LIFE STEAL​

Detailed description:
make kits(example Full Prot 3 diamond and sharp 4 sword with unbreaking 3 eff 4 diamond pickaxe and tools) for each rank and maybe add a sell multiplier just because its not worth at all to buy the ranks on life steal. For /fix its also bugged and wont fix your set or anything in general. As well you could make the cool down for /fix a little less because people never use it because of the long timer. you can also boost lootboxes to make them better because its not worth the time we need to wait for them to get 5k notes. divine can also do /fix all ever 1 hour to 2 hours. divine should have /sell instead of going in the shop to sell items.​

Reason(s):
The ranks truthfully is not worth the money and honestly it feels like its a waste for me and other divines. Im Canadian and i spent $174 on the rank that doesn't even give you a kit and gives u a loot box that u can open every 2 days and the loot box gives u 2 items that are most likely 5k or just bad items in general. it literally does nothing to benefit me.​

Example(s):
no kits, 5k money, prot 3 chest plate, too long timer, no /sell, not worth $174 dollars, needs a revamp/buff​

Leo1516

Staff Member
Helper
+1 from me i would like to see all rank upgrades [buff] because for example high ranks like:divine,emperor is not worth it to buy.

Mzed

Epic Pika
You are literally saying

Im pissed that i cant p2w my way to victory

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Probably not going to happen,
The server cannot run without the money; For this they would need convincing deals. If you're paying 100 EUR (for divine) for the current perks that's pretty great. Buffing wouldn't be a good idea.

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Probably not going to happen,
The server cannot run without the money; For this they would need convincing deals. If you're paying 100 EUR (for divine) for the current perks that's pretty great. Buffing wouldn't be a good idea.
Off you will say that p2w is not good when u don't play. If you had played this you might have known that there is not much difference in ranks of unique perks , you could have gotten same perks on a royal rank.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Penitration,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • We are not planning to change this for now, maybe in the future.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.