Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bug report

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

omg bump

siprofly

if i vote on one of my account and then try to vote on a anther account of pikanetwork it says you already voted fix this probl;em plz i am not geating and vote on my onther account pplz fix it

siprofly

it is happning for over 2 month i arlidy miss a lot os vote key plz fix it

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
Apparently when u try to combine a p5 piece of dia armour with a p1 piece of dia armour it loses it protection value and become p4 pls fix

View: https://youtu.be/jou3A3xz23U
Hello, first i would like to state that i personally do not play survival but i do understand your problem, currently in any version of minecraft if you need to upgrade any piece of armor you need its same enchantment level, example protection 3 to make it protection 4 you need to merge it with another protection 3 book/piece of armor to make it protection 4, so if you add protection 3 with protection 1 it would still remain protection 3, in survival minecraft with no modifications, in this case protection 1+ protection 5 it should remain protection 5 not upgrade nor degrade, so you can always report the bug through this link with all your information about this bug here: https://pika-network.net/forums/bug_reports/
Thank you,
hope somebody finds this helpful,
and have a great day! :D

Slayton2007

Legendary Pika
if i vote on one of my account and then try to vote on a anther account of pikanetwork it says you already voted fix this probl;em plz i am not geating and vote on my onther account pplz fix it
Hello, i would like to address that this is not a problem, it is correct that you are unable to vote through two accounts on the same device, if you want to vote for two accounts you will have to vote through two devices altogether to obtain the vote keys in both the accounts.
Thank you,
Hope you find this helpful
And have a great day! :D

siprofly

when i vote with one account in same network and then my brother try to vote in the same network whith another account it says you already voted today plz fix it is doing for a years and i cod not get keys plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz fix it plzzzzzzzzz😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 and plz if you can give my account keys that would be great i understand it is not you folt so now itod you plz fix it and if youwant to give me keys my name is starchilds plz fix it

dovil

Rare Pika
I think if you both have to vote you have to use different devices
like one from PC another from Mobile

siprofly

I think if you both have to vote you have to use different devices
like one from PC another from Mobile
we use two pc to vote one from one pc and one from second pc but it still it dont vote from one player

siprofly

and btw i have more account and not much mobile or pc so i can vote them all

siprofly

so plz fix it so we can vote from one devices to all of our account plz and if you can plz give some keys to starchilds account plz