Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
So in my previous thread a Helper replied and said that the Faction server is dead and got many bugs on it.
Thats not completely true, cause there are actually some player that are still playing on it even though it lags alot and has "many bugs"
So for that players, before you reset the server(I hope thats happening soon) just fix a couple of bugs that i will list on here(i will list them here beacuse there is no way of profiting by this bugs, they are not glitches) and players (BELIEVE ME) would be more active and would play alot more.
-1.The bug happening when trying to place or break chests, spawners, and everything that counts in on /f top - Most of the time when u try to do that it says "Faction top is refreshing.Please wait.) and it fixes (maybe) after couple of hours
-2.I don't know if this is a bug , but when you do /vote on 3. and 7. link you can't vote (on 3. u can vote but you don't get anything)
-3.When ranks do /fix all it only fixes the item in the hand(Its a bug, i didn't do /fix hand, i did /fix all and it happened everytime)

And please try to fix the lag, OPFactions is currently down for like 2 weeks now , and people from OPFactions are moving on to Regular Factions, but some of them are immediately leaving them cause of the lag and the bugs i mentioned above.

Thanks in advance.

EDIT:
I forgot the bug when you are entering the server , it loads for like half a minute "Downloading terrain", and some people can't even join the server sometimes.

Attachments

• FTOP.png
    FTOP.png
    81.2 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.