Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Global Buying Unban

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Suggestion:
Buying Unban

Detailed description:
Well there is a link https://store.pika-network.net/category/1167850 going to the store, unban
in my opinion "buying Unban" thing should be removed, i know the server may want money yes of course i understand that, but the people get banned "break the rules" and there are rules for reasons, and bans because of people broke them, they are rulebreakers and money cant solve anything, right? if the server lets hackers, imposters, bug exploiters, and etc. play in the server, by letting them paying 30€ , is illogical, the server shouldnt let rulebreakers play in the game, because they paid money, and "probably" break the rules again, if they did it, they will surely do it again.

Reason(s):
The server and Staff are muting, and banning rulebreakers, right?
they work hard just to keep the server clear from those type of people, rulebreakers,
but "only" with money, all of their works for keeping the server clean, will be gone, server may loose some money, like 30€ per person, but its worth it, Server should be keeped clean from rulebreakers, i dont think its OK for server to let rulebreakers play in the server, because they paid money to them

Example(s):
i dont have any examples, because i havent seen anybudy who bought a unban (and sorry for my english if i made any mistake

Luppeeyz

Banned
Well, that why report has been made. If you see them breaking rules again, just report them and get their ban/mute back. And also I got banned by console for false-bans a lot of time and some of it was permanent. If my appeals didnt get accepted then I am totally banned and there no way to get unbanned.
And Pika-Network is a cracked server, Rule-Breakers can easily get a new account for playing (maybe continue breaking rules).
For me, I don't think that removing Unbans is a good idea. Why don't we just set the buying limit to 1 so that once they buy it, they can't buy it again.

JerryMine

The Pika
From my opinion, this is a money pit trap for hackers if they just want to get unbanned. That amount of money may help the server to keep on operating, and if a weird hacker keep on buying unban, it is actually profit for the server because they just need to ban them again. In my conclusion, NOT MUCH PEOPLE WILL BUY UNBAN BECAUSE they will just use a random vpn to evade ban. From every reasons you see above, buying unban must not be removed. Some may accidentally used hacks and might have regretted doing it, so they will just buy unban and never do it again.

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestion. Unfortunately, we have decided to not implement your idea. The current system won't be changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.