Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Practice Bw duel improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazemon

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon​

Suggestion:
Bw duel improvement​

Detailed description:
The bedwars we have rn in peactice is boring annoying and dumb.

Reasons why:
Maps are too long and there is no need for them to be as long as they are. When you die you lose whole progress on your bridge and if you made a bed defense it's now gone. It's not competitive at all and it's bad

How to improve it:

At first the most needed thing is better maps. With this i don't mean LONGER maps i mean really good and rush maps. Only thing needed is TWO islands not SIX. WE DON'T NEED SIX ISLANDS. Distance between those islands should be 45-60 blocks (different for every map).
(Also we would like flatter maps we DO NOT care about looks of map it can be as ugly as u want just make them F L A T)

At second add a bed defense. Bed defense would have 2 layers. First layer would be randomized (End Stone and Wooden Planks). And second layer would be wool. Reason for that randomization is to make it more competitive so you can also train ur hottekeying while you are playing.

At third are all the items that we would need.

wooden sword
wool (2x64)
ladders (32)
shears
wooden axe
wooden pickaxe
golden apple (3)
full leather armor with protection on cp and helmet so it's more skill related.​

Reason(s):
We need better bedwars duels because this one is boring and takes ages to end. Playing this with friends is not even fun bec of all the glitches that should be patched. Now i am not telling any glitches/bugs because i want actual developers to play the game on their own and see what is the problem because we are not reporting the bug and even when we do it doesn't ever get seen.
Mwah​

Example(s):
🥔

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

GraciousWalker

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Blazemon

Suggestion:
Bw duel improvement

Detailed description:
The bedwars we have rn in peactice is boring annoying and dumb.

Reasons why:

Maps are too long and there is no need for them to be as long as they are. When you die you lose whole progress on your bridge and if you made a bed defense it's now gone. It's not competitive at all and it's bad

How to improve it:

At first the most needed thing is better maps. With this i don't mean LONGER maps i mean really good and rush maps. Only thing needed is TWO islands not SIX. WE DON'T NEED SIX ISLANDS. Distance between those islands should be 45-60 blocks (different for every map).

(Also we would like flatter maps we DO NOT care about looks of map it can be as ugly as u want just make them F L A T)

At second add a bed defense. Bed defense would have 2 layers. First layer would be randomized (End Stone and Wooden Planks). And second layer would be wool. Reason for that randomization is to make it more competitive so you can also train ur hottekeying while you are playing.

At third are all the items that we would need.

wooden sword

wool (2x64)

ladders (32)

shears

wooden axe

wooden pickaxe

golden apple (3)

full leather armor with protection on cp and helmet so it's more skill related.

Reason(s):
We need better bedwars duels because this one is boring and takes ages to end. Playing this with friends is not even fun bec of all the glitches that should be patched. Now i am not telling any glitches/bugs because i want actual developers to play the game on their own and see what is the problem because we are not reporting the bug and even when we do it doesn't ever get seen.

Mwah

Example(s):
🥔
+1 I have legit been thinking about this for ages now. Also, the game shouldn't end when a bed is broken only.

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello Blazemon,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that some of your suggestion has been accepted and has been implemented!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.