Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Can I get banned for buying kills?

One_punch_dog

Pika Lover
So I had a question.
1. What if I buy kills from a player. Can I get banned?
2.What if I buy kills and He makes and alt and gives me heart from it. Can I get banned?

Melgo

Pika Lover
So I had a question.
1. What if I buy kills from a player. Can I get banned?
2.What if I buy kills and He makes and alt and gives me heart from it. Can I get banned?
you cant get banned if you buy kills but if he makes an alt to give you kill then you will get banned

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
have you even read the rules???
its global rule, boosting a account with alts is against rules, go have a check at global rules

You are in fault when you are caught

Melgo

Pika Lover

You are in fault when you are caught

you are clearly saying that just broke the rule and dont get caught but if you get caught then only the rule matter, that means you can hack because you havent got caught yet thats why there is no rule like that

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
you are clearly saying that just broke the rule and dont get caught but if you get caught then only the rule matter, that means you can hack because you havent got caught yet thats why there is no rule like that
Honestly, I follow rules but to smash SOB 's like you sometimes there are exceptions and about using alts , I don't need them , My rank is enough to give me heart for days.

Just post farming here doesn't works kiddo, I don't think that u have ever played this game mode like literally 40% of online players are just alts that freely allow ppl to farm them.

And about the D0*$h** rule you spoke , there is no rule section for lifestyle, I had discussed this when lifesteal first came.

Lifesteal means just no hacks , exploits , x ray ( also nub , there are rules in game)

TOX_THUNDER

Staff Member
Assassinx, People can get banned for using alts for kills, it is called boosting because it is boosting your place in the leaderboard