Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby can u make it so after u get 1 ban when u go on ur alt account or on another account the ban still p

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProNoober123

Username:
Trycqxnk​

Suggestion:
can u make it so after u get 1 ban when u go on ur alt account or on another account the ban still pops out even tho that alt acc is not banned and it annoy it goes up for like an hour until it finally realises its not my banned account but my other account​

Detailed description:
i have been banned like 3 times on my accounts and the banned screen thing goes up in my other accounts too i would like for u to check "Trycqxnk" and unban the account please and unban all the accounts on the ip of that account and after u unban them can u delete their claims and plots if u think im doing this for the stuff in the accounts. I know i made i mistake i used a client for some time then i got banned and now i just wanna go back into pika and just fudging play beacuse it was my favorite server and theres no server like it. Thank you​

Reason(s):
i have been banned like 3 times on my accounts and the banned screen thing goes up in my other accounts too i would like for u to check "Trycqxnk" and unban the account please and unban all the accounts on the ip of that account and after u unban them can u delete their claims and plots if u think im doing this for the stuff in the accounts. I know i made i mistake i used a client for some time then i got banned and now i just wanna go back into pika and just fudging play beacuse it was my favorite server and theres no server like it. Thank you​

Example(s):

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
This suggestion is basically making Ban Evasion allowed, Which goes against the suggestion info; You aren't allowed to suggest changes to rules, There wouldn't be a point in punishing if the offender could play again and would mean really bad moderation. The point in ip bans is so the user wouldn't play in other accounts.

FuerzaI

Epic Pika
Make an appeal, it only takes 10 minutes and the console not IP-banning people is opening the door for hackers to bhop on 30 alts

Stormidity

Veteran
Hello ProNoober123,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion due to:
  • Not going to happen.
Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.