Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Kit-PvP Change summer gkit to give 2 godlys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bestganer43

Epic Pika
Username:
bestgamer43​

Suggestion:
Change summer gkit to give 2 godlys​

Detailed description:
You used to get 2 godly keys on kitpvp for the summer set, now you get only 1​

Reason(s):
The whole reason I ever got summer gkits was for the 2 godly keys and not the 1. Its a huge scam changing stuff mid owning gkits. Its like buying a phone and then later own only having access to 1 half of it. Change it back​

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Username:
bestgamer43

Suggestion:
Change summer gkit to give 2 godlys

Detailed description:
You used to get 2 godly keys on kitpvp for the summer set, now you get only 1

Reason(s):
The whole reason I ever got summer gkits was for the 2 godly keys and not the 1. Its a huge scam changing stuff mid owning gkits. Its like buying a phone and then later own only having access to 1 half of it. Change it back
I am sure you bought the gkit mainly for the armour. The keys are like a bonus that is only given in summer.

You picked a perfect example for your reason. A phone lasts forever without slowing down, and all software updates are supported.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Bestganer43,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.