Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord (CHAT/VOICE CHANNEL) ┃ Faction Classic/OP Chat ┃ Skyblock Classic/OP Chat ┃Survival Chat ┃Ki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krizx

Rare Pika
Minecraft Username
StayLoyalTV

Suggestion:
(CHAT/VOICE CHANNEL) ┃ Faction Classic/OP Chat ┃ Skyblock Classic/OP Chat ┃Survival Chat ┃Kit Pvp Chat┃ Practice Chat ┃Creative Chat ┃Skywars Chat ┃ Bedwars Chat

Detailed description:
a game mode chat in discord​

Reason(s):
so we can communicate to other players and attach files and share our gameplay a​

tlang

Veteran
It is going to take a lot of space in discord and is going to be messy.

MouraThat

Veteran
I get the idea but we have a public chat and enough private channels. To be honest barely anyone uses voice chats and in terms of typing chats , most people have made their own other Pika related servers on they can use the forums to discuss it furthermore
It is going to take a lot of space in discord and is going to be messy.
^

So I would say -1

tlang

Veteran
I get the idea but we have a public chat and enough private channels. To be honest barely anyone uses voice chats and in terms of typing chats , most people have made their own other Pika related servers on they can use the forums to discuss it furthermore

^

So I would say -1
yea -1 from me too

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey StayLoyalTV,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
Unfortunately, we do not think this suggestion will fit into PikaNetwork. So we will be denying your suggestion​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.