Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

cheater

ir_n

The Pika
If you find a cheater on the server please record them and report here!

OP
OP
S

showmistrafe

Pika Member
ir_n you know and you speak whit they don’t do the staffer pls you know all the cheater all ppl on op faction say you to ban configuremap for fly in war zone and you
never do nothing don’t do the staffer trial I won’t speak whit a real one

OP
OP
S

showmistrafe

Pika Member
thanks alpaca for ban him because ir_n when all server say to ban him for fly he speak whit him whitout problem because they are friend

OP
OP
S

showmistrafe

Pika Member
crate an alt go in war zone and try to kill someone 90% of people use autoarmor

ir_n

The Pika
Instead of just complaining it would help if you recorded and reported them yourself.

OP
OP
S

showmistrafe

Pika Member
Instead of just complaining it would help if you recorded and reported them yourself.
bloodstealer (autoarmor 1v1 him), efeINC(autoarmor), berksanINC (autoarmor), adnadahir (autoarmor) i put here someone who use autoarmor you don’t have to do so much only 1v1 they and see is not so much difficult I don’t have time to do a video put it on YouTube of everyone do your job and 1v1 they

OP
OP
S

showmistrafe

Pika Member
only autoarmor for don’t speak of other cheats how no one ban this ppl you have only to 1v1 every 1 min you can ban a cheater and no one do it why you are staffer only for the tag on the tab or for do it

OP
OP
S

showmistrafe

Pika Member
come on staffer come and do your job if you know do it I report you never do nothing