Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied [Classic SkyBlock] Add Rename command

Status
Not open for further replies.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Suggestion:
Add Rename command

Detailed description:
Hello,I remember like 3 years ago in Pika-network you could get from crate keys or buy for 5$ irl money a rename command.This would allow players to rename items.I see you have a item rename right now that players can get for supply crates and those are really good but also having a rename command would be really awesome.

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
The reason why i think this would make the game more enjoyable and creative it is because people will start using their imagination creating awesome colored names to their items.Personally i believe renamed items make the game funnier to play and even just look at your items like swords,pickaxes,axes is more enjoyable.I would really appreciate if you take my request seriously and think about it.

Example(s):
The rename command could be get only from epic,unique,godly crate keys or in pika-network's web-store for 5 or 10 euros.The command should stay permantly on player's account.No like the Fly voucher and the Nick voucher that are getting reseted too with the server reset.That's all i had to say i really believe this is a very good idea and it should take player's interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.