Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Creative Review (Another One)

JerryMine

The Pika
This server's creative has gotten far and far better than the last one (updated versions, plot flags, etc). You can tell by the difference between each reset. It has many great improvements and we were allowed to use plot flags (IDK if we do can in the past), which changes the game entirely. It has been a great time I stay in Pika's Creative.

Well, that is almost the only part I thought of being positive. Bring it all down, this server actually sucks because of many bugs and literally NO ONE is reporting them in the forums. Mine wasn't even looked into and we clearly know that the longer the bug stays, the worse our gameplay goes. We do know that Pika Network isn't the main objective of these owners, We understand they are more concentrating at Jartex Network but all these ugly bugs has made pikanetwork losing its player base. Even my friend find it irritating because the change_password system is literally copied from jartex. 1596374839296.png

Now let's talk about creative. Speaking of creative, you should be creative to build. To be creative in building, of course you will learn from youtube tutorials. Here comes the number 1 cringe topic: Toxicity (hahaha i know i am one). All these players are awful and have no respect to others. When they find one using youtube tutorial, they would like to start world war 3 and split every single word that they only know at the others and say they are bad at building. This causes our players to rage quit. This is why we need a censor system which entirely changes the irritating sentence into something beautiful like "I couldn't keep my mouth clean!" and automatically kicks the person from the server. I don't understand why would they not know of this amazing idea to fix Toxicity (jk) in Creative.

Secondly, Bugs. Creative is updated to 1.16, you can use 1.16 blocks, sounds fun, right? Not until when we talk about head database (/hdb). Head databases are the most outstanding useless features right now in pikanetwork because you can't use any of the custom heads. So does /bannermaker. This is totally not any conflict with my suggested creative item control because it would at least say something when you have an illegal item. But when you get these heads, you don't know anything and it just dissapear from your inventory. Then, when people starts going "mindblowing" and exploits that you can actually put it on armor stands or item frames. Now, this is the worst part because if you actually do that, you are making the problem worse. Why do I speak so? This is because /hdb is trash and it is the main problem for loop kick.

What? You don't know what is loop kick? Let me just take it simple: basically, you try to tp to someone in spectator mode, then suddenly a kick appeared out of nowhere and says you are already connected or either the chats starts trash talking which will actually expose your IP address. Unless someone leaves the chunk, nothing is going to work. This is the most cringy part of this bug. It should have been nothing to do with chunk loading but people just need to leave that place before you are able to log back in again. We don't fucking know what is going on with their fucking system. In the first point, they should not have update Creative to 1.16 and make it a fucking gay auto-kick.

End of topic. I think I will switch to Jartex soon.

No farewell. Sorry I ain't kind enough to say that

Zoming

Epic Pika
I dont played Creative mode yet, but i will see, sounds good.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
, We understand they are more concentrating at Jartex Network but all these ugly bugs has made pikanetwork losing its player base. Even my friend find it irritating because the change_password system is literally copied from jartex.
My friend? He hehehheheheheheehhehehehhehehehheheheeh i wonder who

Disaalt

The Pika
Pika is literally a copy of jartex lmao. The skywars was copied ENTIRELY, only the messages were changed. All the permissions and that stuff was still the same. But I am super disappointed that 2 owners cant even change the messages properly.
loop kicking also sounds fun

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Pika is literally a copy of jartex lmao. The skywars was copied ENTIRELY, only the messages were changed. All the permissions and that stuff was still the same. But I am super disappointed that 2 owners cant even change the messages properly.
loop kicking also sounds fun
sounds fun? yes
fun in practice? no
hotel? trivago

AiDN

Well written, comprehensive and thought out piece.
I'd love for a member of staff to get eyes on this and voice their opinions on the matter.

markiii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I only come to creative to practice bridging. lmao