Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Creative Review (Griefer)

Reporter80

Pika Lover
In creative, there are a lot of different players. Some are unkind and unfriendly, but some are polite and positive. To understand someone's personality, you will approach them. But when you approach them, Your view of that player would become narrow, which makes the higher chance you might get betrayed, and the more you will be hurt and to be deceived.

But why don't you guys just trust each other, even if they grief your plot, just start again. This is just a game.

However, some of the players are becoming very underated after getting griefed. They would want to express their hate and crippling depression on someone else, which makes a chain forever. when this happens on another person and he feels stressed and depressed, they would also start griefing others and express their level of violence.

Dude, is doing all these fun? For real, they are wasting their meaningful life. While he is griefing another plot, he would have been going out and enjoy life with his parents. He could have gone out with his friends. He could have ignored these so easily.

Why does these happens? How? Where it all started from?

Well, that is another story deep inside the griefer's heart...

Last edited:

Luppeeyz

Banned
Also I don't understand why people take the game so serious, like online dating could be a thing which is kinda weird, roleplay? Could say so but it seems to be taken so serious that i remember once, i see someone who broke rules, I reported him and he about to be banned and loads of people (maybe his friends) keep being like why such a "nice" person like him get banned, he doesn't deserve it or anything like that.
Creative changed a lot, people are different (it's 2019, what could i say more?) and i personally dislike about the community right now, not that I hate or anything but I just want to be changed to make it more efficient and enjoyable.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
some ppl are acting like
this server is real life or
what lmao they r taking this block game so serious