Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Custom Gamemodes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username
Samofls9

Suggestion:
Custom Gamemodes

Detailed description:
Hello all!

i think that there should be new game modes added to the bedwars gamemodes list!

If any of you have played hypixel or have seen videos you will know they have a select group of gamemodes called "DREAM" these gamemodes are really fun and enjoyable for players as it changes the way bedwars is played to make it more fun and enjoyable.

I am suggesting Pika Network implements something like this including game modes like rush and lucky blocks as i think that would really increase players that play on the server as right now the server does get a little boring with the same gamemodes every day.

Thanks​

Reason(s):
More fun for players who play bedwars, player engagement and count will go up higher.​

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
-1 for this

My reason:
Players would say, Pika-Network is copying Hypixel.

Maybe make a unique gamemode for Bedwars.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
well i mean, if you search in google just type "pikanetwork hypixel"
Then the first thing pop up is "PikA NetWoRK sToLe hyPIxEl mAp"

So yeah, be produtive, be unique

keiko

The Pika
i relly relly like this but -1
it would get denied
AND ALREADY SUGGESTED

DUX_

Legendary Pika
+1 idk
this chat filter is so annoying

M

MiracleWolf

Minecraft Username
Samofls9

Suggestion:
Custom Gamemodes

Detailed description:
Hello all!

i think that there should be new game modes added to the bedwars gamemodes list!

If any of you have played hypixel or have seen videos you will know they have a select group of gamemodes called "DREAM" these gamemodes are really fun and enjoyable for players as it changes the way bedwars is played to make it more fun and enjoyable.

I am suggesting Pika Network implements something like this including game modes like rush and lucky blocks as i think that would really increase players that play on the server as right now the server does get a little boring with the same gamemodes every day.

Thanks

Reason(s):
More fun for players who play bedwars, player engagement and count will go up higher.
+1 but if this is added, pika should make their own gamemodes instead, not just blindly copy hypixel dream gamemodes.

OP
OP
Samofls9

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
+1 but if this is added, pika should make their own gamemodes instead, not just blindly copy hypixel dream gamemodes.
I can agree on this, I have a few ideas that would be enjoyable for all players, the only good one from hypixel is the lucky blocks anyways.

A good idea would he inventory switch or team switch, inventory switch well, swaps 2 peoples inventory every 2 minutes, team switch would also do the same, inventory switch would be fun for players and team switch would make it hard because you might get swapped with someone without a bed.

To add to this, if it is added these game modes should not go to stats as they are mainly for fun.

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
Thats the whole point copy hypixel and players want cracked version of hypixel and u will get atleast 5k players a day

Arjun5174

Epic Pika
Already suggested and denied
Do not suggest thungs that had been suggested

5qled

-1 because pika said that they will stop copying hypixel and thank you

NGaming

Great Reporter
-1 becoz it's hypixel
ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤ

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username
Samofls9

Suggestion:
Custom Gamemodes

Detailed description:
Hello all!

Thanks

Reason(s):
More fun for players who play bedwars, player engagement and count will go up higher.
neutral eh

Jerrymine extremely gae and he spreads his gaeness wherever he goes

Status
Not open for further replies.