Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Disable Safari nets within Container Trust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shark009

Pika Lover
Username:
Koyl​

Suggestion:
Disable Safari nets within Container Trust​

Detailed description:
So,As We All Know This New Survival Update Has Brought Us the Safari net. As I was Wondering, I Just Found that we can use Safari nets within Container trust so we can even use safari nets to steal villagers or animals.. So I think Disableing them would be a good option!​

Reason(s):
Villagers and Animals Are being stole and it's hard to breed and if we make a public trading Hall villagers can be stolen too!​

TIMRIDER

Pika Lover
It happen to me also i make public trading hall and ppl taking villager with safari net so pls disable safari net with container trust

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
If you give people container trust, they can kill animals anyway, so safari nets should work with them. If you want to protect your animals and allow villager trading, you should make sub-claims just where the villagers are.
The only problem is the villagers, and a quick fix would be to disable the ability to pick up villagers everywhere, which is something we do not want.

WemTis

Banned
then no trading halls from now??
If you give people container trust, they can kill animals anyway, so safari nets should work with them. If you want to protect your animals and allow villager trading, you should make sub-claims just where the villagers are.
The only problem is the villagers, and a quick fix would be to disable the ability to pick up villagers everywhere, which is something we do not want.

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
then no trading halls from now??
We will see what changes the developers can do, but you can still make trading halls for players you trust. A lot of people will have their own villagers so it isn't really an issue.

Aeqlian

Staff Member
Sr Mod
Hello Shark009,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • what tozztozzo has mentioned above:
    • If you give people container trust, they can kill animals anyway, so safari nets should work with them
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.