Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update Event Discord - Daily Giveaways | December the 10th till 24th 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
Players prefers opfac because the gamemode makes player op more easily while normal fac is a lot harder for those player due to the unbalance of donators

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

isn't there unbalance of donator in almost all gamemodes?
Players prefers opfac because the gamemode makes player op more easily while normal fac is a lot harder for those player due to the unbalance of donators

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
compared to normal fac, opfac is less severe, the gap is less apart since it doesnt have overly OP item like custom enchant which is a instant kill against non-custom enchant player. The only thing that is being compared in OPfac is armor protection, weapon sharpness, and team amount. Whereas custom enchant can tear through these things as a custom item can take on multiple players that has regular items

Last edited:

nzmime

can you unban me man, i dont habe hacks because , im not idiot who use hack do win.
:)
Name is klosarsamss

crazysteve79

The Pika
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;
thx ill use that too <3

Dragon_Slayer99

i dint get any thing on the reddems im wating like 4 hours i didnt get any thing 1sec delay its gone

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
I won two of the codes lol this is hard but it works first time redeeming these codes nice experience

UpperGround

Great Reporter

you're welcome
thx ill use that too <3

crazysteve79

The Pika

you're welcome
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below
:)

JaneleNyxie

Banned
pls some one gift me unban i am poor pls username [shotysfun] pls help me pls i want to play pika again pls Sir,s and Madam,s i want your help pls gift me unban or unban me someone pls i am poor and sad pls make my day i want to play pika plss what ever happens i want to cry so bad pls help me pls just pls just Please.....
You better make ban appeal! So it would be better!🤗 Goodluck!

WeAreFamily

Legendary Pika
uh he got banned because of hack called fast eat
So if he will make an appeal it will get denied, he have to buy an unban to play in pika
The only way that theres gonna be a chance to be accepted if within the appeal u said it was first time ban. Or else any other type of reasoning will be denied because they don't want to have a further talk with anyone they banned

UpperGround

Great Reporter

and I don't recommend
uh he got banned because of hack called fast eat
So if he will make an appeal it will get denied, he have to buy an unban to play in pika

Silver Wing

The Pika

and I don't recommend
This is a predefined message to bypass this annoying filter
yeah me too
but i cant tell the other way or the staff will drop an atomic bomb on me

Status
Not open for further replies.