Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord Discord Rewamp and improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
Username:
Diamond_Gamerzz / Paul.#7989​

Suggestion:
Discord Rewamp and improvements​

Detailed description:
Pika is an International server with over 10k members in discord and around 2k-3k players online in the minecraft server at a time. This is a huge thing and such a server needs a bit better look from the discord area as its the most popular mode of communication between members

(Most of the discord suggestions are not accepted or followed as of my info, Hope this changes)

1) An Entertainment bot for earning coins

A minor bot from where the members can earn coins (not very useful outside). This can increase the activity of the server and maybe, just maybe, the people with most coins in a month or 2 can get a small reward ingame (not necessarily to be added).

2) A Whole rewamp for the server which can make it look a bit cooler and professional

To be honest the server looks a bit untidy. This can be improved by making more roles based on the specific gamemodes for example https://prnt.sc/0juPP0xV7Gi- (just an example) A command like .info should refresh the roles to the current ones. Maybe the roles automatically refresh every week or month (i am not sure about this as it might create a lot of lag).

3) A system to set the nick of a player when they join

A system to set the nick of a player when they join to avoid alts for boosting in giveaways or coins incase Suggestion 1 gets implemented. It will also halp to find players ingame.

4) Make a new rule

A new rule stating "All players are suppossed to be signed into the server's discord or forums page to join the minecraft server" . This rule can prevent hackers and bots joining the server by 99% as it woud be kinda hard to make new alts.

5) More creative events

More creative events like "Best poster", "Best picture editor", "Last to Leave vc", etc can be implemented to increase the activity of the server.

Most of these suggestions take a lot of work to be implemented but are very useful. I really wish the reason for the suggestion is not because its too much work.

Reason(s):
Please read the whole suggestion​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
1. -1
Similar thing was already suggested (e.g. dank memer, pancake bot etc) if you meant on a custom bot made by pika developers themselves then it's an unlikely chance for that to happen
2. (I am not gonna vote this yet since im on my phone, and the image cant load for me, will edit later)
3. Neutral
4. +1 but i am not sure if this will happen
5. Neutral
Some of the events would be a bit boring which you have mentioned (last to leave vc) the rest i am fine with it

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Username:
Diamond_Gamerzz / Paul.#7989

Suggestion:
Discord Rewamp and improvements

Detailed description:
Pika is an International server with over 10k members in discord and around 2k-3k players online in the minecraft server at a time. This is a huge thing and such a server needs a bit better look from the discord area as its the most popular mode of communication between members

(Most of the discord suggestions are not accepted or followed as of my info, Hope this changes)

1) An Entertainment bot for earning coins

A minor bot from where the members can earn coins (not very useful outside). This can increase the activity of the server and maybe, just maybe, the people with most coins in a month or 2 can get a small reward ingame (not necessarily to be added).

2) A Whole rewamp for the server which can make it look a bit cooler and professional

To be honest the server looks a bit untidy. This can be improved by making more roles based on the specific gamemodes for example https://prnt.sc/0juPP0xV7Gi- (just an example) A command like .info should refresh the roles to the current ones. Maybe the roles automatically refresh every week or month (i am not sure about this as it might create a lot of lag).

3) A system to set the nick of a player when they join

A system to set the nick of a player when they join to avoid alts for boosting in giveaways or coins incase Suggestion 1 gets implemented. It will also halp to find players ingame.

4) Make a new rule

A new rule stating "All players are suppossed to be signed into the server's discord or forums page to join the minecraft server" . This rule can prevent hackers and bots joining the server by 99% as it woud be kinda hard to make new alts.

5) More creative events

More creative events like "Best poster", "Best picture editor", "Last to Leave vc", etc can be implemented to increase the activity of the server.

Most of these suggestions take a lot of work to be implemented but are very useful. I really wish the reason for the suggestion is not because its too much work.

Reason(s):
Please read the whole suggestion
Do not suggest any thing to change rules pika management will make the rules not you read the before posting a suggestion thread

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Just seems really unnecessary, The new "Revamp" would just make the server even worse, Everything else comes in the same category.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Diamond_Gamerzz,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.