Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Lobby don't give items that require ranks on mystery boxes

Status
Not open for further replies.

PinCameAngry

Minecraft Username:
PinCameAngry​

Suggestion:
don't give items that require ranks on mystery boxes​

Detailed description:
So, mystery boxes can give alway items that require a rank to be used, even to member without any rank, there should be no items that require you to pay to use or don't give items to ranks that you don't have.​

Reason(s):
I want this idea to be implemented so I can use the items I get on the mystery box​

Example(s):
On skywars I got lightning death animation, but it requires champion rank to use.​

Lumin0us

Great Reporter
You can get temporarily 3d/1 month VIP rank to use some of the gadgets, or to buy a rank, so that will not happen
Negative feedback

NGaming

Great Reporter
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello PinCameAngry,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone. However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.