Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

dont trust Arijitdey

if you new dont always trust arijitdey warning hes gold digger and betrayer he will be betrayer im an og old minecraft player which mean i pretty much know all the trick and lie so i can detect it the story begin when i create afaction nvm skip that not important arijitdey join hes new pretty much not know many thing rule and i wass helping him you know giving some op kits loot and couple of billion i was doing nice until it got expose he always do sad face he was being my pet its getting annoying he ask kit god kit and ask my balance he keep saying "i wish i have pro rank" he say can you buy me ssnl pro rank on ah for 50b too much and he keep begging totally gold digger and the next about betray is much worth i dont wanna tell there more about him he say im gold digger and liar i expose him already the rest is history

Ninja_Pvper

Legendary Pika
if you new dont always trust arijitdey warning hes gold digger and betrayer he will be betrayer im an og old minecraft player which mean i pretty much know all the trick and lie so i can detect it the story begin when i create afaction nvm skip that not important arijitdey join hes new pretty much not know many thing rule and i wass helping him you know giving some op kits loot and couple of billion i was doing nice until it got expose he always do sad face he was being my pet its getting annoying he ask kit god kit and ask my balance he keep saying "i wish i have pro rank" he say can you buy me ssnl pro rank on ah for 50b too much and he keep begging totally gold digger and the next about betray is much worth i dont wanna tell there more about him he say im gold digger and liar i expose him already the rest is history
many players are like these man not only 1 i can give u so many names rn