Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Egg wars hackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ralphhhyyy

i suggest that theres like a /report <Player> <hack> and if 5people voted to temporary ban him until a admin or staff get on to take care of the job not only in eggwars also in different arcade servers :)

Abusive

Epic Pika
No bad idea, you and a group of friends could basically vote someone out without the person doing anything wrong or having hacks. I am not a big fan of this idea.

Google

Epic Pika
-1 because group of friends can make a fake report and agree to ban him by voting without that player doing anything

record and report better

Draegoner

Veteran
A better idea would be:
People can use /report to report a player.
When staff log into eggwars they can use a command to open a list of players that are online with the number of reports against them.
Then staff can spectate players at the top of the list (with most reports), and ban them if they are using hacks.

Google

Epic Pika
A better idea would be:
People can use /report to report a player.
When staff log into eggwars they can use a command to open a list of players that are online with the number of reports against them.
Then staff can spectate players at the top of the list (with most reports), and ban them if they are using hacks.
i agree for that

Status
Not open for further replies.