Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

ELIJAHNATOR scamming with proof

Deadpool1990

So, i have proof of him scamming but it is saying that the file is to large to send it here. If i can dm a staff or something to show the proof that would be great. Also, i have multiple players that witnessed the scam as well just incase it is not enough proof from screen shots. ALSOOOO, i screenshotted the date it was taken, maybe you can check logs to see the chat or something idk how that stuff works. He also seemed like he was hacking but i could not tell completely due to lag. I did talk to someone named madu.... who 1v1 him right after i killed him and he even said he was hacking. Madu..... has a youtube clip up as well of him hacking if you can check that out as well. most importantly i just want my stuff he owes me please, thanks.

My discord is wdhunter#1003

Kaiite

Epic Pika
You can't use witnesses as evidence and I think screenshots are not enough. You may upload your vid on youtube and attach the link on the given space in the player reports.

_Stella_xD

Great Reporter
Just report the player with the screenshot and the video you have as evidence.

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Everybody says to upload a video or whatever, but they never say how to do it. Like I was going to record my Minecraft gaming to report a player for scam, but I forgot that I didn't know how to do it.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Everybody says to upload a video or whatever, but they never say how to do it. Like I was going to record my Minecraft gaming to report a player for scam, but I forgot that I didn't know how to do it.
ofc u will upload the video to youtube

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
erm ok, for some reason it doesn't work on my Minecraft, is it because I have cracked?

OP
OP
D

Deadpool1990

TF do you mean screenshots are not enough lmao.... i took pictures of him agreeing to the deal and he never delivered what will recording show that the pictures dont bud. ALSO there are things called logs you can check, thats your job to investigate the problem. To be honest people have said the staff on here are lazy and im starting to believe it ...... fyi i got banned from screenshots too soo

OP
OP
D

Deadpool1990

whats next the scammer needs a physical signature of the deal or a contract? ss useless and recordings useless? its ridiculous

DragonChess

Legendary Pika
Well I think that recordings and necessary, people might photoshop or something in screenshots idk.