Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars empower the vampire like before

Status
Not open for further replies.

AgmetX

Great Reporter
Username:
AgmetX​

Suggestion:
empower the vampire like before​

Detailed description:
I would like the vampire to get stronger again and I think all pika skywars fans have missed it...​

Reason(s):
1. It was the most famous and powerful ability

2. No one uses this ability anymore because it got weakened but all skywars fans miss it

3. Lately as we can all notice in every game there are 1-2 hackers so it would help incredibly to re-strengthen the vampire

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
"Empower the vamp like before"
I see nothing frustrating or anything is not working while using vamp, Your suggestion will be denied.

_DominikPro_

Great Reporter
... it was way too powerful before, thats why there was a nerf of it
Yeah, it was way too powerful and there was no problems if they nerfed it but this is basically like it doesn't exist anymore so that's bad

Silver Wing

The Pika
Ahhh the good old vampire
Just stare your enemies your death, no matter if its a non or a titan

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello AgmetX,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Old Vampire was broken overall, the new Vampire is balanced and it's doing his job as it should.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.