Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Enchanted Spawners

Crankshot

How do i level up an enchanted spawner? No one in chant is answering

teps

You must get another enchanted spawner of the same type. You can get it by: a) either getting another regular spawner, stack it up, prestige it, and mine it (Players with paid ranks only, I don't know which rank), or b) buying from the auction house. For regular players, auction house is (probably) the only source of enchanted spawners.

teps

Bruh i cant get either of those options
I also cannot do any of those. Maybe we'll just wait for someone to auction enchanted spawners. We just need to make sure its value is higher than normal

OP
OP
Crankshot

Crankshot

I also cannot do any of those. Maybe we'll just wait for someone to auction enchanted spawners. We just need to make sure its value is higher than normal
wanna co op on each others islands?

teps

wanna co op on each others islands?
Sure, but I am resetting my island since it is trash. I will be online every 6-10 pm, Thursday to Saturday in Philippine time. My IGN is teponss, how about yours?

OP
OP
Crankshot

Crankshot

My ign is Crankshot. Ill be online about 4 - 7:30pm Australian time

MrCryCry

How do i level up an enchanted spawner? No one in chant is answering
Basically what you want to do is:
1. Make sure your normal Spawner has 250 something compacted together
2. Right Click the Spawner and then Upgrade it to a Enchanted Spawner
3. You will need a Silk Touch Spawner Voucher, A Rank which you buy on the Pika Network Store or ask a Ranked Player in-game which is honestly hard to do. Then you want to break the 1 Enchanted Spawner and do it again. And keep repeating that over and over again.

- - - Placing the Spawner
Placing a Spawner is easy, but same again you will need either a Rank you purchase from the Store on the website or a Ranked person to do it for you. When you place the spawner you can either just right click without shifting to place it individually or you can shift Right Click which puts the whole Stack down at once, until the stack has about 250 Enchanted Spawners Compacted.