Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Enough is enough

Qeozonus

Pika Lover
This is not an ban appeal or suggestion i'm just asking is any of you guys getting false banned often cause I do I can't even play I changed to Pika what is an awsome server (better than hypixel) but I get daily an ban I'm not even that good.

ruzyxo

Veteran
did you just say that pika is better than hypixel?

Luppeeyz

Banned
I have MVP+
I did played alot of hypixel
A better option, leave Pika and play Hypixel, come back when you find your real interest of being here. Ngl I'm sick of staying on Pika (ye Upper gonna quote this and start being .)

Luppeeyz

Banned
This is not an ban appeal or suggestion i'm just asking is any of you guys getting false banned often cause I do I can't even play I changed to Pika what is an awsome server (better than hypixel) but I get daily an ban I'm not even that good.
After reading this again, I don't even understand what are you trying to say. You get false banned? On Hypixel or Pika? You mentioned false ban then Hypixel and moved to Pika, I don't even understand that. I would say what I have in mind of what you tried to say is "I often get false banned (daily ban), I move from Hypixel to Pika (Pika is better)". I know I'm gonna get damn quoted by people below this reply but anyways, I found it confusing and maybe same as Rusty. Idfc what below so bye

UpperGround

Great Reporter
A better option, leave Pika and play Hypixel, come back when you find your real interest of being here. Ngl I'm sick of staying on Pika (ye Upper gonna quote this and start being .)
you were right
you are right
you will be right
you r always right
jk u r'nt

Luppeeyz

Banned
I don't even want to reply on this, you're not even putting effort to reply to me so I don't want to do the same either. If you're dumb and doesn't know how to continue a conversation then you should put in even less effort in your normal life. A situation like this make me want think that I should go find someone who’s more worth my time and better for me so that I can show you that theres people that think you’re actually worth more than dirt.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I don't even want to reply on this, you're not even putting effort to reply to me so I don't want to do the same either. If you're dumb and doesn't know how to continue a conversation then you should put in even less effort in your normal life. A situation like this make me want think that I should go find someone who’s more worth my time and better for me so that I can show you that theres people that think you’re actually worth more than dirt.
u said i dont even want to reply on this
i dont want to do the same either
and etc
made a damn reply to a reply of ':/'
like 200 letters long
just to say u r not wasting ur own time for me

Luppeeyz

Banned
u said i dont even want to reply on this
i dont want to do the same either
and etc
made a damn reply to a reply of ':/'
like 200 letters long
just to say u r not wasting ur own time for me
You could've stay smart and understand what I meant by making that, I have my own reason of staying and being like an actual BOT on forums, and it really annoying when seeing such things got out of the topic.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
You could've stay smart and understand what I meant by making that, I have my own reason of staying and being like an actual BOT on forums, and it really annoying when seeing such things got out of the topic.
we are literally getting out of the topic u know... come to #1RT

OP
OP
Qeozonus

Qeozonus

Pika Lover
This turned to an big arguement I was just trying to say I enjoy pika more than Hypixel. The player are just way to sweaty Pika is more chill cause alot of the people are cracked (and often didn't play the game for an long time)

TSJStar

Epic Pika
False ban isn't that big of a problem if staff were to reply quicker.. i get that they have alot of personal life and family but its been 8hrs since i made a ban appeal and a password reset request and its still on pending if you keep getting banned its annoying to appeal and then wait 8hrs or more.. and yes im still waiting on my appeals.
~Regards
Ign: TSJStar
Discord: TSJStar#2522