Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Even staff don't know what they added to KitPvp?

EnglishGuy201

Well, the title might seem a bit confusing but about 4 months ago I started playing KitPvP. It was great fun, I enjoyed it, and there was this feature that caught my eye. When I did /kit (or the whatever command for choosing kits, I can't remember), and hovered my mouse to the kit, it said "MMB (middle mouse button) to select as favourite". I thought it would be a lot more convenient than my previous setup. But ohhh boy, little did I know.

I started voting for the site as to obtain keys, which I could sell in Skyblock, for money, since I play skyblock way more than KitPvP. The votes started to stack up a bit, day by day. So I thought "well I should go to KitPvP and trade those keys for keys over here". Just when I logged on, the keys dropped to the ground, someone picked them up, and I was in shock. What had happened, is that my inventory was full and Pika doesn't have a system for unclaimed rewards (they should add that soon). Just as I logged on, the keys dropped because my inventory was full. It was full because of that feature aforementioned called "MMB to select as favourite". Basically what it did was, whenever I died, it would respawn me with the kit I chose as favourite. I tried to deselect it as it cost me quite a bit of keys, but to no avail. I contacted staff members about this, they were confused about the feature I mentioned. They literally had no idea about what I was talking about. Then I told them about the accident that happened to me with the keys earlier. They gave me advice to just drop off some items to clear up inventory, and then log off so when you come back, you merely lose a bit of potions for stacks of keys. I'm sure I can do that, but can YOU please fix what you added to YOUR server? It would be very helpful of you to do that.

OP
OP
EnglishGuy201

EnglishGuy201

I'm not asking anybody to get them back for me, I'm asking them to make a system so that I don't lose them again. Also, thanks for the suggestions forums, I got some cool stuff to suggest