Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Explaining the rules in a more simplified way.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
Hello.

I would just like to explain some of the rules that can be found here: Important Rules & Punishments | PikaNetwork (pika-network.net), The reason behind this is some people may not understand them fully. If you would like to check out the official explanation to the rules, these can be found here: Important Global Rules Explanations | PikaNetwork (pika-network.net)

So, account trading is where 2 players exchange (swap) accounts, this could either be to gain a higher level in gamemodes, or maybe one of the accounts have a rank and they are swapping for the rank. This is not allowed and will result in a ban starting with 1 week then it will be a permanent ban.

Example Of Account Trading: View: https://imgur.com/a/yv1FQjZ
As some people may have noticed, there is 2 different types of advertising. "Advertising" and "Advertising Light", Well the difference between these is with "Advertising", you directly put the servers IP address and ask people to join/play with you. With "Advertising Light" however, you do not include the IP just the name of the server.

Example Of Advertising: View: https://imgur.com/a/JYEdaRx

Example Of Advertising Light: View: https://imgur.com/a/cgZ5n5i

I can't really show a example of ban evasion as I am not banned on the network. However to explain ban evasion is simple. Player1 is your main account and Player2 is your secondary account. Lets say that Player1 is banned for what ever the reason may be, If you then log into Player2 to continue playing, this is ban evasion and you will get banned for it.

When you charge back something, it means that you have paid for a in game item and then refunded the item basically, this is charging back but in real life terms this is also fraud.

For those who do not understand what a Cyber attack or a DDoS attack is. Basically this is when a player may leak information about you such as your name, location or IP address (Cyber Attack). Where as a DDoS attack is where they threaten to kick you offline or make your internet crash.

Example Of Cyber Attack Threats/Wishes: View: https://imgur.com/a/AWLIYzu

Example Of DDoS Threats/Wishes: View: https://imgur.com/a/6ZkaHBP

Discriminating someone basically means using racial slurs, homophobic slurs or offensive slurs towards them. These can be things such as the n word as a racial slur, I don't like g## people would be seen as a Homophobic slur or I don't like this religion would be seen as a offensive slur.

No example for this one as I do not condone the above.

To Dox someone, it basically means to release personal information about someone. This is the same as Cyber Attacks that was mentioned above. Threatening to Dox someone will also result in a punishment even if you was joking about it.

To dupe, this means to abuse a bug or a exploit that you may know of to turn one item into more than how many you originally had.

If you know any bugs, glitches or exploits please report them here: Bug Reports | PikaNetwork (pika-network.net)

If a player is telling another player to break a rule, for example "Player you should hack like everyone else does" this is encouraging to break server rules.

If a player is telling someone that they should harm themselves in a way this will be punished for, also using abbreviations will be punished for as it is still the same as saying the full sentence.

I will not be including examples to this one as some players may find it quite touchy to read.

To exploit, this means to abuse a bug or a glitch that may give you a advantage over other players such as Duping, exploiting through blocks to gain god mode, phasing through bases or much more.

If you know any bugs, glitches or exploits please report them here: Bug Reports | PikaNetwork (pika-network.net)

To "falsify evidence" this means using false evidence to get a player punished for something they may or may not have committed, this is also for when you create a payment issue and create a fake payment receipt in order to get a selected item for free.

This can be editing a photo to show different texts, changing someones name in game so that you can get "proof" in order to get the player banned and much more. All of this is classed as False Evidence.

Illegal items are items that are not obtainable in a legit way, for example you may have a strength 5 potion, a sharpness 100 sword, barriers or command blocks. All of these are examples of Illegal Items and is against the server rules.

To own a illegal modification, a hacked client, auto clicker or macros is all against rules. If you are found with any of these you will be punished as they provide a unfair advantage against other players. If you are unsure on what a illegal modification is then please refer to this thread to check if you have any of them. Important Allowed & Disallowed Modifications | PikaNetwork (pika-network.net)

In simple terms, this means to rename or call something something inappropriate, whether it be something that is not allowed in the rules, Sexual reference, swearing, racism or anything that would not be allowed in chat, this is not allowed as it is still breaking the rules.

To have a inappropriate skin or a cape, this means to have one of the cosmetics that may be offensive to other players or has sexual references. These are not allowed and you will get punished for this.

To have a inappropriate username, this means to include something racist, offensive, homophobic or so on in your name. These are strictly against the rules and you will be punished for this.

To use a lag machine, this means to use mass amounts of redstone to cause lag to the server either to cause the TPS to drop or completely shut off the server, there is also many other ways to create a lag machine but if you are caught with either of them then you will be punished.

Advertising your social medias that are linked to Pika Network is allowed, However if they are not related to Pika Network this is not allowed. For example you can share your twitch/youtube if you are making content on Pika but if it is not related to Pika network then you can not.

To evade a mute, this is the same as Ban Evasion just with a mute. If you have 2 accounts, Player1 and Player2, If you are muted on Player1 and then start to text on Player2. This is mute evading and you will be punished for it.

Negative behavior means to be disrespectful towards other players. Whether this be bullying or just being disrespectful, It is not allowed and you should treat every player with respect whether you like them or not.

In simple terms, this means using a portal or teleporting players to you in order to kill them. This is not allowed and is strictly against the rules.

The aim of a rule against real money trading is to prevent scams. Any trades regarding paypal, bitcoin or what ever the case may be is not allowed under any circumstances.

Mentioning any part of a humans genitals, sexual acts or slurs are not allowed.

Spamming chat with the same message or flooding it with multiple, for example "HELLOOOOOOOOO", Repeating that over and over is Spamming and will get you punished.

Spamming commands that are visible to other players is not allowed, this could be a vary of commands that other players can see when you execute.

In main chat (Visible to everyone) You must only speak english, any languages such as French, Spanish, Chinese, Kurdish and the list goes on is all forbidden unless it is in private messages (friend messages, /msg etc).

Pretending to be a staff member is not allowed, for example "I'm (Staff members name), If you do not stop I will punish you" or pretending to be staff to gain items in game is also not allowed, anyone pretending to be staff will be punished accordingly.

Swearing towards other players is forbidden, this includes saying swear words in chat.

Teaming with players who are breaking the rules by using cheats is not allowed, This will get you punished as it provides you with a unfair advantage too (boosting your stats).

These links are links that may be links to download cheats or illegal modifications, they can also be IP loggers or links to a malware or trojan. These are strictly forbidden.

This just goes over all the Global Rules, if you would like me to make a thread explaining the other rules then please comment down below and I will make sure I do so. Remember this is just a simpler version to the official guide and explanation that can be found using the links at the top of the thread.

Silver Wing

The Pika
YES I AGREE ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
YES I AGREE ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ
same
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
same
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
me too ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
me too ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
ikrㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
ikrㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
yeah
(i dont know why but i got so many notifications today from my wednesday's post)

UpperGround

Great Reporter
yeah
(i dont know why but i got so many notifications today from my wednesday's post)
ok ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
ok ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
alrite ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
ye
alrite ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Silver Wing

The Pika
ye

yes ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
yes ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
yepㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

JustToGoody

The Pika
yepㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ
yes

Silver Wing

The Pika
i agree this is very useful
same ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

OP
OP
Samofls9

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
would be cool if they had some screenshots to explain the rules better
It's hard to add screenshots to them all, not all of them I am able to give an example of or won't give an example of.

Such as suicide jokes/encouragement/wishes/threats, discrimination, and the list goes on. The reason I did not add screenshots to these is I do not condone any of them.

I can not add screenshots to things such as duping, chargeback, evasion, etc because I am unable to screenshot these. The only possible way to show a player this in the guide is to go ahead and do it, I don't plan on breaking the rules therefore I did not include videos of these.

I am going to be working on this guide today however to add more information and some more screenshots/videos to what I can get screenshots/videos of.

Sam