Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Feedback to last faction season and some suggestions for the future one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethopiq

Epic Pika
Last faction season was pretty decently made. It exceeded my expectations, but it still needs more improvements to make season more enjoyable. I've asked some of my faction members for their own opinion and feedback to the season and this is pros and cons I've collected from that.

PROS:
● Cannoning jar - Decent cannoning jar but still needs improvements for cannons over 1500 dispensers. Still the best Pika ever had.
● Ranks - Ranks were really balanced and they weren't pay to win. Old ranks were so more pay to win and it wasn't enjoyable when you get all the stuff in one kit.
● Crates - Crates had really good prizes and the price in buycraft was reasonable. Chances of getting ranks in crates added even bigger aspect of non pay to win server.
● Faction top rewards - In my opinion paypal reward was the best thing ever added to competitive servers. It made server more competitve and more players were playing. From my experience I can say that owners weren't scamming and that they really payed out the money.
● Printer - It really had good printer jar and schematica printer was really fast even better than some premium servers so don't change that.

CONS:
● End made of end stone - It was really annoying to trench that.
● KOTH - Server had only one koth in whole map and capping time + koth loot wasn't worth it. Koth loot needs a big buff.
● Economy - Economy was too high. Gen buckets were to expensive even for power factions. You weren't making that much money.
● Coinflip/jackpot - Coinflip and jackpot were rigged and people were abusing bugs. It almost ruined whole server economy.
● Supply drops - Loot is pretty garbage.

SUGGESTIONS:
● More faction regarding events like: Conquest,Citadel,PvP brackets for more informations about those events you can contact me at discord - Ethopiq#7052
● Horizontal gen buckets - This needs to be added. Adding that, making bases will be so much easier and faster.
● Better trench pickaxes - Radius of these ones was to small and it made trenching slower.
● Sellwands - It is okay to put price of sellwand 10 euros but then make it infinity uses or put some in crates.
● Better TNTFill - Current one is so annoying to use and it makes raiding slower.
● Crop hoppers - Crop hoppers are hoppers that collects all crops in 1 chunk. Adding those will increase players tryharding and making crop farms. But adding that buffing crop economy is needed.
● Specific faction regarding rules - Rules about cannoning, base making. But with that faction regarding staff is needed. Staff should add specific faction regarding staff that are experienced and who knows about those rules.

Those are all things for now that should be added. If you need better explanation of some things I've mentioned you can contact me, I would gladly help.

PS: I know this isn't suggestions area but I have posted all in one thread so don't comment with ''wrong sections''. Thanks.

Thread made by Ethopiq & iq420

zquizle

Banned
Can only agree with this Thread. Also the point about faction events, it would be cool if every Donator has permissions to start faction events (for example with a cooldown of 24 hours). For example like on practice.

Last edited:

iq420

Veteran
Can only agree with this Thread. Also the point about faction events, it would be cool if every Donator has permissions to start faction events (for example with a cooldown of 24 hours).
Conquest,Citadel,

That are events which are hosted once per month becouse they have OP loot. That are events like koth so hosting by donators wouldn't be smart.
Imagine arround 20 donators online(there is usually even more donators online) and after one event would be done another one would be started.

PvP brackets
This would have to be hosted manually by staff so again, donator perk wouldn't work.

ChrisPvPGoD

Thats sum nice stuff and good ideas u did a Very good job with this Ethopiq i hope the owner see that and make sum Changes after reset

Status
Not open for further replies.