Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Survival Fix Duping without Rerolls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

macy_anabell

Username:
macy_anabell​

Suggestion:
Fix Duping without Rerolls!​

Detailed description:
I suggest to staff that we completely remove rerolls! I understand rerolls completely remove duped items, but whose to say after those rerolls, dupers won't stop duping?

Removing rerolls will make a lot of people happier, as maybe the staff of Pika Network could implement a different way to removed duped items, without rerolling. It might take longer to remove the items, but perhaps it will keep Pika Survival afloat and still playable for those who enjoy it.​

Reason(s):
It completely ruins the game for other players who play fair, and if the reroll keeps happening, many players won't play anymore, in fear they'll join the next day and their builds/money will be gone. I know in my experience it is a complete downer on my mood when I realise something I have worked on for multiple hours has disappeared because someone else duped. If this keeps happening, guarantee that a lot of players will move onto another server.. myself included.​

Example(s):
Rerolling removes large builds, amounts of money made and gathered items that could be worth a lot of money.​

Mzed

Epic Pika
Yea fix them by disabling the time that will do OR they can hire people to find bugs or put a bounty/gold reward on the bug
Username:
macy_anabell

Suggestion:
Fix Duping without Rerolls!

Detailed description:
I suggest to staff that we completely remove rerolls! I understand rerolls completely remove duped items, but whose to say after those rerolls, dupers won't stop duping?

Removing rerolls will make a lot of people happier, as maybe the staff of Pika Network could implement a different way to removed duped items, without rerolling. It might take longer to remove the items, but perhaps it will keep Pika Survival afloat and still playable for those who enjoy it.

Reason(s):
It completely ruins the game for other players who play fair, and if the reroll keeps happening, many players won't play anymore, in fear they'll join the next day and their builds/money will be gone. I know in my experience it is a complete downer on my mood when I realise something I have worked on for multiple hours has disappeared because someone else duped. If this keeps happening, guarantee that a lot of players will move onto another server.. myself included.

Example(s):
Rerolling removes large builds, amounts of money made and gathered items that could be worth a lot of money.

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
this is completely stupid what about the aftermath of the duping? If duping won’t stop then everyone will have the highest rank possible

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
this is completely stupid what about the aftermath of the duping? If duping won’t stop then everyone will have the highest rank possible
Duped rank vouchers donot work (most of the times)

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
They can endlessly dupe the god keys which in result will destroy the economy of the server now we dont want that do we?

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
They can endlessly dupe the god keys which in result will destroy the economy of the server now we dont want that do we?
Keys are virtual, and all vouchers have unique ids, so they cannot be redeemed if duped.

A rollback is not the correct solution.

Bored_exe

Epic Pika
Just because the keys are virtually stored dosent mean u can stop dupers I only gave keys as an example… they can duplicate spawners banknotes to gain more money destroying its economy try to use some common sense man…

tozztozzo

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Just because the keys are virtually stored dosent mean u can stop dupers I only gave keys as an example… they can duplicate spawners banknotes to gain more money destroying its economy try to use some common sense man…
Do you even play survival?

Spawners are not obtainable and banknotes have unique ids.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello macy_anabell,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • If we don't rollback, players will complain about the amount of duped items that are circulating around the server.
  • Just saying "fix the dupe" doesn't help us much, in case you encounter a dupe, report it here.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.