Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Factions fix enderpearl glitch at pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.

bratphobic

Epic Pika
Username:
bratphobic​

Suggestion:
fix enderpearl glitch at pvp​

Detailed description:
hi! being an avid faction player i have found this one glitch that tends to get very frustrating fighting people on factions. at /warp pvp there is a way for people to use an enderpearl to tp themselves back up onto the safe platform right before u drop in. theres been countless times and countless fights where people have abused this glitch to escape from getting killed, i haven’t made any reports because im not 100% sure if it’s bannable. but a way to fix this glitch would be great. there is already some string placed along it but the entire thing isnt covered which i think is letting these players escape. thank u! (also if this is punishable please let me know so i can start filing reports on these players). (: - bratphobic

Reason(s):
so people can stop abusing this. (that is if it’s a glitch and or illegal)​

Example(s):
n/a​

divertente

Great Reporter
Username:
bratphobic

Suggestion:
fix enderpearl glitch at pvp

Detailed description:
hi! being an avid faction player i have found this one glitch that tends to get very frustrating fighting people on factions. at /warp pvp there is a way for people to use an enderpearl to tp themselves back up onto the safe platform right before u drop in. theres been countless times and countless fights where people have abused this glitch to escape from getting killed, i haven’t made any reports because im not 100% sure if it’s bannable. but a way to fix this glitch would be great. there is already some string placed along it but the entire thing isnt covered which i think is letting these players escape. thank u! (also if this is punishable please let me know so i can start filing reports on these players). (: - bratphobic

Reason(s):
so people can stop abusing this. (that is if it’s a glitch and or illegal)

Example(s):
n/a
hi! you may report that here, although I feel like ender pearl related bugs/glitches don't get much attention from devs.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello bratphobic,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.