Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Practice Fix KB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Username:
JeffLegendPower​

Suggestion:
Fix KB​

Detailed description:
Although this sounds really generic, I'd like to go into detail about my suggestion.

I'm sure whenever you've played practice after coming from a server with even remotely good kb (doesn't have to be mmc) something's felt off; it never feels more off when you get 2 tapped to Jupiter and back. Fighting laggers is a pain and players either take years-delayed kb or miles of it.​

Reason(s):
Most importantly, people's hitreg shouldn't completely die when fighting players with high ping. It's almost impossible to win a bridgefight/sumo against laggers since they have insane range and take their kb years late. Not just me, but I'm sure many others would appreciate this issue being taken care of.

Secondly, 2 hits (not even w tapping) shouldn't send people to the other side of the map and other times not even move a single block. Sometimes this happens to me, sometimes this happens to others. I'm questioning if there is even any pattern to this anymore, but it would be great to play on a server with silky smooth kb. Servers like AcentraMC have done this to their practice which shows that it should be possible. At this moment I can only imagine playing sumo and being able to combo people instead of them either going into sub-earth orbit or taking negative kb; tuning the kb would honestly be amazing​

Example(s):
Just take any sumo game with a lagger, or even anybody. It's always gonna feel way off. In bedwars duels bridge fights are so scuffed and in classic/buhc rodding is kinda weird.​

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello JeffLegendPower,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Already suggested.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.