Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Fixing of Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

FadduKing111

Username:
FadduKing111​

Suggestion:
Fixing of Console​

Detailed description:
My suggestion is that the console needs some serious fixing. It kicks/bans me for client modification but i dont use them. So it kicks/bans for no reason. This is how this glitch happens: I get stuck in a block then console kicks/bans. Ye i can just appeal and i have many times and everytime they been accepted {really appreciate for that thanks :) }. But still this is annoying. The time of the ban is increasing everytime (reached 7 days now) and if this isnt fixed soon imma get perm banned. So Kindly fix this glitch/stupid console​

Reason(s):

MissSoul_thunder

Pika Member
Same thing happening with me from 3 to 4 days pika console is behaveing weired I am getting kick from server everyday 1 to 2 times form 3 to 4 days
Like standing in gen or walking in bridge
Kicks me for client modification
Pls fix it

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
/fix console is not a thing, it wouldnt take that long for then to fix it if it is really that easy. Submit clips of you etting falsely banned by the anticheat in the bug report section instead (if your pc can handle it).

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
You aren’t allowed to suggest changes of the anti-cheat.
“Fix Console” is not as easy as it sounds.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello FadduKing111,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Do not suggest changes related to AntiCheat.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.