Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Forums Forums problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Ninjarex123

Suggestion:
Forums problem

Detailed description:
Ok so if a player want to report they will put it in the specfic gamemode forums and again and again we have give the link instead of doing that

I Suggest:

add like a tutorial when u join forums just like they do in video games explain where to do appeals,posts,suggestions,help,reports. it will be helpful and if they forget how to make like a report or appeal add like a button to do the tutorail again

Reason(s):

many people make this posts atleast there are 2-6 same posts a day

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
It's very self-explanatory where to suggest something, report a player or submit an appeal. There is no need for a tutorial - every one of these things has a separate forum section.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Neutralㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Crveni_Marlboro

Staff Member
Sr Mod
In my opinion, there's no need for that. Players can ask everything in help-lobby on discord. Also, forums are so easy to use and they just can find that here.
Also, @Lt_Hammerman explained the most often problems in pika discord.

OP
OP
Ninjarex123

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
It's very self-explanatory where to suggest something, report a player or submit an appeal. There is no need for a tutorial - every one of these things has a separate forum section.
In my opinion, there's no need for that. Players can ask everything in help-lobby on discord. Also, forums are so easy to use and they just can find that here.
Also, @Lt_Hammerman explained the most often problems in pika discord.
not everyone who is new how to use the forums.
example: https://prnt.sc/10mvka3

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
Some players simply act like that. A tutorial won't stop them since they most likely wouldn't even read it.
posted before me •-•
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Pace

Legendary Pika
Hello Ninjarex123,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion.

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.