Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global Friends status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Ninjarex123

Suggestion:
Friends status

Detailed description:
There should be a coomand like /friends status <status message>
and when someone try to /fmsg you it should show the status message and if u want ur friend to send u the /fmsg after seeing the status the command should be like /friends status mesaage toggle. it allows u to send message after showing the status message
ex: [Friend Status] Hello i set a status message cuz im in a party which is full i will play with u later.

Reason(s):
pls add cuz when im in game pvping playing with a party my friend spam me invite and i will be pvping so i cant reply. And they wont stop spamming and i will DIE

Last edited:

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

Could you please make a more detailed description of your suggestion? How is that status going to work? How is a player going to set it? When is it going to pop up? The suggestions need to be detailed to have a chance of getting accepted, otherwise, nobody will know what are you trying to suggest.

OP
OP
Ninjarex123

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
Hello,

Could you please make a more detailed description of your suggestion? How is that status going to work? How is a player going to set it? When is it going to pop up? The suggestions need to be detailed to have a chance of getting accepted, otherwise, nobody will know what are you trying to suggest.
Done
I hope u understand what i mean :)

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
um...
Neutral

You can simply close the friend message by doing /friend settings when you don't want to be disturbed

OP
OP
Ninjarex123

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
um...
Neutral

You can simply close the friend message by doing /friend settings when you don't want to be disturbed
but my friend will think like i dont want to play with them if i disable it

Silver Wing

The Pika
ehh u mean status like discord but in mc
u can easily msg them with /fmsg

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
Minecraft Username:
Ninjarex123

Suggestion:
Friends status

Detailed description:
There should be a coomand like /friends status <status message>
and when someone try to /fmsg you it should show the status message and if u want ur friend to send u the /fmsg after seeing the status the command should be like /friends status mesaage toggle. it allows u to send message after showing the status message
ex: [Friend Status] Hello i set a status message cuz im in a party which is full i will play with u later.

Reason(s):
pls add cuz when im in game pvping playing with a party my friend spam me invite and i will be pvping so i cant reply. And they wont stop spamming and i will DIE
+1 but more detailed pls cuz i cant get it correctly rn

NGaming

Great Reporter
+1
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Anuly

Veteran
Sounds kinda useless, you can just turn off fmsgs or just reply quickly back saying ing, it just takes a click and 3 words .-.

Anuly

Veteran
its what me and my friends use to say that we are "ing"ame, well maybe im biased because my friends don't spam my fmsg and understand if i dont reply, im in game

¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

ing?
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Ez_Angel

Great Reporter
Hello,

I think he trying to say to set something such as /disable party invites or something idk

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
its what me and my friends use to say that we are "ing"ame, well maybe im biased because my friends don't spam my fmsg and understand if i dont reply, im in game

¯\_(ツ)_/¯​

Oh didn't know about that, imma sure it

Jerrymine is gae and he can't deny the fact that he is gae and gae is gae gae

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

783083368769519686.gif
Hey Ninjarex123,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and has been implemented within the server! (for a long time now actually)​
You can change your status to Online, Away, Busy, or Offline using the /status command.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.