Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Galactix Factions Reset

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ebbster

Epic Pika
Suggestion:
Galactix Factions Reset

Detailed description:
As an OG Galactix Factions player, I have seen that no one really cares about galactix. All other servers except galactix get reset faster. Resetting galactix would drag in so much more players. When galactix first got released, it always had 150+ people online and I think fixing some bugs (like duping), adding new features, and banning hackers quicker would bring it back to the stage it was once at. Me and a LOT of people have been dying for this reset. In my opinion Galactix is a really fun server which I couldn't stop playing when it was at its peak. Also, updating galactix would bring in a lot of money to the server because a lot of people do buy ranks and stuff. We have been waiting for like a year for some updates and doing so will be worth it for everyone.

Hoping someone takes this seriously,

Ebbster

Reason(s):
It would make galactix factions fun again and many OG players will come back and many new players will come in.

FrostMikasa

Rare Pika
Totally agreed. Galactix is the only server with custom enchants in pika and it would be a shame to let it die like that.

voodootje0

Staff Member
Owner
Hey Ebbster,​
Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is going to be implemented very soon!​
Have a good time on PikaNetwork!​

Best regards,
voodootje0

Status
Not open for further replies.