Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars get back old skin of macho map

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
Username:
B1ueRay​

Suggestion:
get back old skin of macho map​

Detailed description:
the new skin of macho map is ugly i didnt like it i want u to bring old skin back or make a new one but change this one​

Reason(s):

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Does the "old" one mean the version of Christmas?

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Please add a Detailed description of your suggestion
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines

Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Can you give us a detailed description of how "ugly" the map is?
Also please provide a valid reason(s). Thank you.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
the new skin of macho map is ugly i didnt like it i want u to bring old skin back or make a new one but change this one
I'm sorry, that's not how feedbacks work, give us a detailed explanation (not just the description of being "ugly" because that will not help us at all). Are there any specific reason why you want reskinned versions of the map? Obviously this will not happen because they are exclusively available for seasonal events. All of the Macho Maps have the same Blockgap, and Layout so nothing really has change in the map entirely.

OP
OP
B1ueRay

B1ueRay

Legendary Pika
I'm sorry, that's not how feedbacks work, give us a detailed explanation (not just the description of being "ugly" because that will not help us at all). Are there any specific reason why you want reskinned versions of the map? Obviously this will not happen because they are exclusively available for seasonal events. All of the Macho Maps have the same Blockgap, and Layout so nothing really has change in the map entirely.
i know everything is same except skin but skin really metter skin represent the map if it not good noone will like it the first skin that was release with this map was nice so no need to change it when it dont have a problem u should take comunnity advice and i think most players will find it ugly

Blazemon

The Pika
Username:
B1ueRay

Suggestion:
get back old skin of macho map

Detailed description:
the new skin of macho map is ugly i didnt like it i want u to bring old skin back or make a new one but change this one

Reason(s):
No details to the suggestion, no image of the map
ugly suggestion -1
also wtf are MAP SKINS lol

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello B1ueRay,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • No plans for this.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.