Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP SkyBlock Getting Agile Enchant back in /enchant command

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Axe_

Legendary Pika
Username:
_Axe_​

Suggestion:
Getting Agile Enchant back in /enchant command​

Detailed description:
I think the Agile enchant should be back, It is an enchant which gives player perm hast when applied on any armor piece and weared. I would really like that it should come back as it makes the pvp of op skyblock more enjoyable and exciting
this indirectly help some fair players to fight against hackers. It will make the pvp of op skyblock more suspensable.
Agile enchant can give haste which would change a player's pvp style which will be unique and different from other servers and make op skyblock of pika more enjoyable.​

Reason(s):
I think players dont't need to pvp in a same style. The players should try different pvp styles and agile which gives a person haste will help a player to change his/her Style​

Example(s):
Like a person is 1v1 ing a person he/she calls her friends to kill him so he can take the knock back sword and having agile in his side it would help him to run. This will make the player a feeling for revenge and make the game more excitable for him​

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Seems unnecessary to add it back
anyways How does haste have anything to do with pvp?

T_T_

Rare Pika
+1 Agile 2 + Thunder 3 should be added Back.

Last edited:

Exploar

Pika Member
-1 I see no reason to add this back and even for me clicking 14 with haste i still get server kick

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello _Axe_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.