Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Discord GFX Suggestion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Suggestion:
GFX Suggestion

Detailed description:
Just a GFX event hosted by Event Managers on Pika-Network server. Let me explain how it works:
The event manager posts an annoucement to let everyone knows about the event.
Participants private message the Event Manager so they can enter the competition.
How this GFX works, the participants makes some arts or images or anything All it has to be related to Pika-Network.
When the event times comes in. People, event managers and everyone who wants to join the Events voice chat can join,the Event manager has a list of participants and he calls them on the voice chat,when your name gets called you send him the art on private messages. Each one is allowed to publish only a single art. The 3 best arts are the 3 winners.

Gamemode / Platform:
Discord

Reason(s):
Would be just fun nothing pretty much.

ZurriW

Epic Pika
Hey!!. I love your idea and I want to be part of this event, but the owners are never online and always privatize everything. Sooo its going to be really hard for your idea to succeed. The owners are never online that's why. But still, I love your idea. good job brother.

Your Bud zurri

OP
OP
D
Hey!!. I love your idea and I want to be part of this event, but the owners are never online and always privatize everything. Sooo its going to be really hard for your idea to succeed. The owners are never online that's why. But still, I love your idea. good job brother.

Your Bud zurri
ty

umar1717

Banned
This is Minecraft. It’s a Minecraft discord. Why the hell would you put a GFX event on a MINECRAFT discord. It’s not minecraftGFX is it? Half of your your entries would Be made on Microsoft paint. -1

OP
OP
D
This is Minecraft. It’s a Minecraft discord. Why the hell would you put a GFX event on a MINECRAFT discord. It’s not minecraftGFX is it? Half of your your entries would Be made on Microsoft paint. -1
meh u prob mentionned Microsoft paint cuz u use it lol not everyone uses it. And it would be a great idea.

hijackrusty

Pika Member
Suggestion:
GFX Suggestion

Detailed description:
Just a GFX event hosted by Event Managers on Pika-Network server. Let me explain how it works:

The event manager posts an annoucement to let everyone knows about the event.

Participants private message the Event Manager so they can enter the competition.

How this GFX works, the participants makes some arts or images or anything All it has to be related to Pika-Network.

When the event times comes in. People, event managers and everyone who wants to join the Events voice chat can join,the Event manager has a list of participants and he calls them on the voice chat,when your name gets called you send him the art on private messages. Each one is allowed to publish only a single art. The 3 best arts are the 3 winners.

Gamemode / Platform:
Discord

Reason(s):
Would be just fun nothing pretty much.
Tbh I think this would be a good idea, as I'm active in the discord sometimes even when not on the server it would give me something to do and enjoy, as I used to sell GFX to YouTubers a while ago, i'd enjoy the chance to produce some good work again :D Someone hmu if this ever happens or is gonna be a thing :LOL:

MrFrenco

Staff Member
Manager
Hello,

Thank you for your interest in improving Pika-Network.
Unfortunately, I have decided to deny this suggestion.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.