Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied BedWars Gift Gold

Status
Not open for further replies.

TenBG

Pika Lover
Username:
TenBG​

Suggestion:
Gift Gold​

Detailed description:
Gifting Gold in game by "/giftgold <ammount>"​

Reason(s):
Since Gold is purchasable only i would be really helpful to share the balance with friends so that they can get something for themselves too​

Example(s):
After Buying a large stack of gold (6500 gold) and getting something like champion 180 days (3600 gold) the balance can be gifted to friends​

OP
OP
TenBG

TenBG

Pika Lover
not to be confused with coins which u use to get cosmetics

SweatZinDX

yes like rank players should also get some gold and the non rank can also getlike 50 or 100 gold every month and ranks can be some 500 or for vip 300 and all something u can say also we should get iron too as it is in gold shop a

OP
OP
TenBG

TenBG

Pika Lover
yes like rank players should also get some gold and the non rank can also getlike 50 or 100 gold every month and ranks can be some 500 or for vip 300 and all something u can say also we should get iron too as it is in gold shop a
thats overkill id say
1 gold per week for champion ranks xd

M

Master_Tamer_

already suggested and denied please use the search option and read this before posting a thread as mentioned by gunfire

M

Master_Tamer_

@TenBG there are many people suggesting gold gifting and this has already been suggested

APUN_NETWORK

Banned
THIS IS A GOOD IDEA TO ADD BUT ALL WILL ASK AND PING SO MUCH GIFT ME GOLD PLSSSS 😆

T3N_

yes yes, very smart idea i can gift my friends rank

Bestganer43

Epic Pika
This would be a real good idea, gifting gold to friends would make it a lot safer trading in game currency, I know many people who won't buy gold because they think they will get scammed due to that fact. What if they added like a gold withdrawal amount in a form of a bank note? for example /gold withdraw 1000

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello TenBG,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.