Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Giving warning's for people who disconnect in the middle of a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lothric

Banned
Minecraft Username:
Lothriic_

Suggestion:
Giving warning's for people who disconnect in the middle of a game.

Detailed description:
I saw that people in bedwars tend to disconnect before someone is close to getting they're bed, its a complete waste of time and when you get someone's bed you get gold and completing pending mission's, also there is no need to join a game when your going to disconnect. so i would suggest warning them everytime they disconnect in the middle of a game 3 times. after 3 times they get 1 day IP ban. the warning's refresh every month.​

Reason(s):
They don't give the rushing person a chance. i got this 2 times this week. i fight someone for a while and right when im about to get they're bed they disconnect, and i've also seen it from a far. it didn't happen to me but it happened to someone else in the same game i was in.​

Example(s):
I do not, but i am sure if you enter a couple of games you will find people disconnecting.

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Simply impossible. And I guess we have to warn over 100 players for this offense each day.

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
What if his internet goes down or ac kicks him? He will get warn too? Nah.

shery

Epic Pika
2x + 5y = -17
x + y + 5 = 2
Solve for x, thats my answer.

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello xKaii,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Players are not allowed to suggest changes to the rules.
For your reference, here is the link to our suggestions guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestions Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.