Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Global] Creative Non-Basic Knowledge (ok this sucks i will never continue it)

JerryMine

The Pika
Welcome to the page that describes almost everything you might not know about
PikaNetwork Creative
Here we have a few lists of everything you should be able to see in creative
To make it clearer, Basic Knowledge are here (Trainer's Plot)
click me senpai
There is a few rules that need to be followed by the public in this server.
You can check it out here: https://pika-network.net/rules/[/URL]
We highly discourage our players to break any of these rules listed in the website. If broken, you may have to face a nice lit slap of mute, or even worse, a ban.
All players should practice this, but won't be judged since it is not part of the rules.
Try to not start any drama.
Keep toxicity to a limit.
Don't date.
Be positive.
Try to meet more friends to play with.
Don't start an argument unless something is going on.
World Edit is a plugin that allows easier building. You can get it for 10 minutes free by voting at their site. You can type /vote ingame for it.
Brush is a World Edit Command. You can link different brushes with different tools. (shovels for example) (/brush <type> <block> <number>
Here are some useful things.
Brush Smooth is a command that makes things smoother. Sometimes, it end up corrupting, so I personally suggest not to use this.
Brush Sphere is a command that makes a large ball. The larger the <number>, the bigger the ball is. This is commonly used in global.
This brush creates a round cylinder shape at the target direction you are looking at.
Format example: (/brush cylinder <block_name> <radius> <width>
This brush allows block placement in long distance. This brush is actually trash.
This brush has a cool function that finds who made the Worldedit change to the surroundings. Good for detecting liars. Specially made for staff members.
This brush makes the surroundings pop up and form a cliff. I personally doesn't suggest using this.
Self explanation. Removes the brush functionality from held tool.
This brush forms a 3D curve. (/brush catenary <block> <lengthFactor> <radius>
This brush lets you edit some settings matched to your currently copied clipboard.
(/brush clipboard -abeo -m <sourceMask>)
-a = avoid pasting airs from clipboard
-b = paste biomes if available
-e = paste entities if available
-o = paste starting on the target location instead of centering it
Player commands are basically shown in Trainer's Topic. I will round over advanced stuffs.
Plot flag is a command that allows different changes of settings in your plot. Here are some useful things.
This plot flag toggles the gravity of your plot. Default is set to true. (When set to false, sands will fall and water will actually stop flowing, which is good for anti-grief when people spam water.)
This plot flag prevents players from flying. They can toggle it back with /fly.
When set to true, players in survival mode can destroy blocks instantly. Good for cleaning a land.
When set to true, you will be noticed when players visit / exit your plot.
When a specific block name is added to the three different list, that block can be used / broke / placed by players that are not trusted in the plot.
This plot flag changes the time settings in your plot. It does not affect real ingame time (when you try to sleep in bed).
When this flag is added, it will show a line of message to the players who entered / left your plot. (TIP: type %player% to target specific players that entered / left your plot)
P.S. still under development, random bugs everywhere (wow this website sucks it keeps editing my coding for no reason and mess up everything)

Last edited:

Trainer

Banned
"Don't date." AH yes, I felt that lmao what even am i doign here