Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Global [GoldShop] Using Iron before Gold / Option before purchase

Status
Not open for further replies.

HarrisKING

Legendary Pika
Username:
HarrisKING

Suggestion:
[GoldShop] Using Iron before Gold / Option before purchase

Detailed description:
It's quite a simple suggestion, the PikaIron should be used before the PikaGold or show a pop-up with the option to choose which currency to use to make the purchase. Here's an Example below:

» If you have 2000 PikaIron and 1000 PikaGold, and you purchase a rank at the /goldshop. It'll first use up the Gold Balance and the Iron Balance will remain the same because PikaGold was used to purchase the rank/item.

» Instead it should be like this, first the PikaIron should be used because most people don't wanna use up their PikaGold and want to save it because, with Gold, you get a discounted price, most people get PikaIron by voting for the server, and to get the free ranks and all. Either give us an option to which currency to spend to purchase the item or use the Iron first and then the Gold.

Mute

Great Reporter
I agree, that would be very cool.
HARRIS W

Mzed

Epic Pika
Username:
HarrisKING

Suggestion:
[GoldShop] Using Iron before Gold / Option before purchase

Detailed description:
It's quite a simple suggestion, the PikaIron should be used before the PikaGold or show a pop-up with the option to choose which currency to use to make the purchase. Here's an Example below:

» If you have 2000 PikaIron and 1000 PikaGold, and you purchase a rank at the /goldshop. It'll first use up the Gold Balance and the Iron Balance will remain the same because PikaGold was used to purchase the rank/item.

» Instead it should be like this, first the PikaIron should be used because most people don't wanna use up their PikaGold and want to save it because, with Gold, you get a discounted price, most people get PikaIron by voting for the server, and to get the free ranks and all. Either give us an option to which currency to spend to purchase the item or use the Iron first and then the Gold.
Very creative suggestions bro
+1 for me

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hello HarrisKing,
I don't think iron should be given a priority since Users do have their preferences,
or show a pop-up with the option to choose which currency to use to make the purchase. Here's an Example below:
This has already been Suggested and I think would be way better then giving priority to the Iron Currency.
Here's the link to the Suggestion - [Global] Choice Command.

Last edited:

Fyuka

Great Reporter
Hello Harris, I agree with this suggestion and decided to +1 it, I wouldn't want my gold wasted for no reason.

DreamyXero

Ultimate Legendary Pika
TL;DR Suggestion to use PikaIron instead of PikaGold or provide option before purchase at GoldShop. Using PikaIron first can help people save their PikaGold for discounted price.
+1, prob wont get accepted tho

R4wb111n

Pika Lover
I am not sure if that would get accepted or not but it is a good and useful idea. +1 from me ;D

MrRandom737

Banned
He probably didn't know. It'll get denied anyway so he'll probably delete it.

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello HarrisKING,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and has been implemented!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.