Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Good thing i think players would love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
i think this suggestion would be a cool suggestion that players would love and it can be to any server like eggwars, creative, survival, factions anything like that and this suggestion is the /skin set command and what this command does is it sets ur skin as any skin so say like /skin set iBallisticSquid (youtuber) or something like that but it depends on how good it is because u can do /skin set whale and it wont change it to a whale so i hope if pika staff does put that in here they have it really good. BTW i got this idea from other servers im not gonna say what other servers because that would be advertising but ive seen it on other servers and i thought to myself why doesnt pika have this? SO i hope the pika team likes my idea and puts it in there.

Jeear

Legendary Pika
No premium, no legit-and-not-visible-only-to-a-select-group-of-people-skin. Deal with it ;) correction*

EDIT:
u dont know the lyfe of filipinos so shut up ur not a expety
I know the life of Filipinos and honestly, you can just use yo moms credit card to get premium lmao

(And hey look, someone who actually edits his post instead of replying two times)

Mr.Winofeii

Epic Pika
You kinda lost when you don't know how to edit. Replying to your own post? What a joke.
Your logic is flawed. "If a person is smart, they should not be in school." - kinda logic. Maybe I want to play on Pika, maybe I like how they didn't put restrictions on certain stuff, maybe I like the community better.

I think the thread should be closed. There is nothing to discuss.
i think u should stay away drom our disscusions cuz ur a prem player and the server is cracked so its a really good suggestion that to add skin plugin i dont care if its unfair to prem players they can play in prem servers,pika is a cracked server with filled with many cracked players like 15% of prem players 75% of cracked players u should remember pika is a cracked server if u sont want skin plugin then goto prem server ur self !

oMeteor

Veteran
No premium, no legit-and-not-visible-only-to-a-select-group-of-people-skin. Deal with it ;) correction*
Huh, This is just a fix for them so they be happy lmao, You are like ruining them, I'm premium anyway and can't see my skin lmao.

oMeteor

Veteran
btw nice skin dud
lol ty this is me
fc6c983cc5c059714d8b55f8dbbb79e8.png

Jeear

Legendary Pika
i think u should stay away drom our disscusions cuz ur a prem player and the server is cracked so its a really good suggestion that to add skin plugin i dont care if its unfair to prem players they can play in prem servers,pika is a cracked server with filled with many cracked players like 15% of prem players 75% of cracked players u should remember pika is a cracked server if u sont want skin plugin then goto prem server ur self !
Yeah and what are your rights to tell him to stay away from this discussion because unlike you he actually gives constructive opinions. And,
ples dont reply u already lose to this thread
This thread is not a contest stop being immature.

Mr.Winofeii

Epic Pika
Yeah and what are your rights to tell him to stay away from this discussion because unlike you he actually gives constructive opinions. And,

This thread is not a contest stop being immature.
ya ikr

BadrYT

Legendary Pika
Buy a god damn premium account and set your own fudjing skin!
lol

Status
Not open for further replies.