Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Good thing i think players would love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
i think this suggestion would be a cool suggestion that players would love and it can be to any server like eggwars, creative, survival, factions anything like that and this suggestion is the /skin set command and what this command does is it sets ur skin as any skin so say like /skin set iBallisticSquid (youtuber) or something like that but it depends on how good it is because u can do /skin set whale and it wont change it to a whale so i hope if pika staff does put that in here they have it really good. BTW i got this idea from other servers im not gonna say what other servers because that would be advertising but ive seen it on other servers and i thought to myself why doesnt pika have this? SO i hope the pika team likes my idea and puts it in there.

OP
OP
IceyGamer123

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
i thought it would be a good idea that everyone could enjoy i have cracked mc not premium so i thought for the ppl like me it would be cool to have /skin set and because idk how to get a skin XD

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Yeah... Prem doesn't show all to much. for those that is does they are lucky..

Status
Not open for further replies.