Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Goodbye Peeps - (Jenny321)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

First of all I wanna thanks the good memories of this server and my beloved @salwaswemi and @Littlezkim and @LittleFeather96 and @Cloudz also @Draegoner and also @Slendyy and @bearkinghd also @kaylee (my owner) , thanks for all the things that made me laugh even though i had a hard time coping up with some of you, It was a hard decision to resign and quit since I have friends that I care for but I'll stay communicated with you guys ;) thanks for all the work that made me happy, the credits to @PizzaMC luv u senpai and @Hideous with these responsible Head-Builders they made my stay worthwhile for, I will resign since I have some issues about the staff team, It's good that I met new friends, new ingame-mother (hi feather), and my trusted besties Kim, salwa, feather and kaylee which i tell my problems ingame.

So guys I know most of you in NYC, Survival, Opfacs1 and CSB also OPSB, @Izha thanks for the "UnFunny" jokes you made :p @DanielUniverse also my "So-Called Himself Annoying" Friend @II_DragonBoy_II, my trusted pal @Slendyy and my best stuffed toy Berber and my "Slapping bag" @RobinNijmeijer hihi thanks for the treasured memories, I know I have not been a good help to the build team and I'am Sorry about it, for the last time Goodbye everyone I will not play anymore but I will be online at Discord Server Hi @DutchSmash thanks for your hospitality in Netherlands <3 xd, I know some of you or maybe most of you hate me but IDC say what you want to say I ain't no Female Dog, Also Hi to my top 1 hater in the server thanks for your dirty tricks on me I hope you will get promoted to the highest #top1 thing in the staff team ;) you know who you are I will miss most of you in the staff team especially this ditcher >>>>(@Whitei520 you thought i forgot you hihi.)

Thanks! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: (Shout out to my NYC Players who don't want me to leave I'm sorry you can have my plot its half done and it's ugly I know.)

@TasosB sorry i forgot you, thanks for the double rank-up in Classic Creative I owe you some Taco-Building System, Luv uuuuu,
I LOVE YOU GUYS.
Sincerely yours ,
Shaire

Last edited:

xHideous

Veteran
Take care Shaire,
Thanks for the kind shoutout and for being a great friend! Best of luck in everything you do

TacosB

Veteran
Jenny,
Thanks for everything that you have done on Pika; your commitment is very big. You were a very fun person to hang out with ingame, and also a great builder! (still remember my grave lol)
the double rank-up in Classic Creative
You were one of the small amount of people that deserved double rankup. :)
I owe you some Taco-Building System
Yes you do xDD
Enjoy your life, and you will surely remember the great moments and experiences you had on Pika! :D
~Taco

Swagkid24

Hi guys,

First of all I wanna thanks the good memories of this server and my beloved @salwaswemi and @Littlezkim and @LittleFeather96 and @Cloudz also @Draegoner and also @Slendyy and @bearkinghd also @kaylee (my owner) , thanks for all the things that made me laugh even though i had a hard time coping up with some of you, It was a hard decision to resign and quit since I have friends that I care for but I'll stay communicated with you guys ;) thanks for all the work that made me happy, the credits to @PizzaMC luv u senpai and @Hideous with these responsible Head-Builders they made my stay worthwhile for, I will resign since I have some issues about the staff team, It's good that I met new friends, new ingame-mother (hi feather), and my trusted besties Kim, salwa, feather and kaylee which i tell my problems ingame.

So guys I know most of you in NYC, Survival, Opfacs1 and CSB also OPSB, @Izha thanks for the "UnFunny" jokes you made :p @DanielUniverse also my "So-Called Himself Annoying" Friend @II_DragonBoy_II, my trusted pal @Slendyy and my best stuffed toy Berber and my "Slapping bag" @RobinNijmeijer hihi thanks for the treasured memories, I know I have not been a good help to the build team and I'am Sorry about it, for the last time Goodbye everyone I will not play anymore but I will be online at Discord Server Hi @DutchSmash thanks for your hospitality in Netherlands <3 xd, I know some of you or maybe most of you hate me but IDC say what you want to say I ain't no Female Dog, Also Hi to my top 1 hater in the server thanks for your dirty tricks on me I hope you will get promoted to the highest #top1 thing in the staff team ;) you know who you are I will miss most of you in the staff team especially this ditcher >>>>(@Whitei520 you thought i forgot you hihi.)

Thanks! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: (Shout out to my NYC Players who don't want me to leave I'm sorry you can have my plot its half done and it's ugly I know.)

@TasosB sorry i forgot you, thanks for the double rank-up in Classic Creative I owe you some Taco-Building System, Luv uuuuu,
I LOVE YOU GUYS.
Sincerely yours ,
Shaire
Bye good Luck:'C

Kamerplant

Veteran
Hey Jenny,

We started to talk on discord, i started to learn u.
Know those days i know u as a awsome girl who i am going to miss :(
I hope that we can stay in touch and keep contact.

Robin <3
Take care

Cloudz

I'll miss you hairi xd still come on discord from time to time, you'll be missed from the community <3

Whitei520

Ex-System Administrator
Veteran
Well I would usually write some vague essay but it doesn't seem appropriate...
You where one of the few staff members I fully trusted; I would come to you with my query's and questions, granted some of my questions were a little weird. ;)

Your story here is, to say the least, complicated. I'm just glad that you had people to support you and could talk too. I wish you the very best in whatever future plans you might have. I just hope that wherever you end up that the people around you treat you better than some have done here.
I realise I could have written more,
Regards,
The ditcher :p

TheBearoKingHD

Veteran
You misspelled my name :c. Anyways, glad that i've met you. Visit Discord from time to time so we can talk!

Status
Not open for further replies.