Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Got Kicked for no Reason

ImADutchHD

Pika Member
It's not awfully terrible, its a decent anti-cheat, keeps most hackers out.

Sotiris718GR

Great Reporter
Hello, In kitpvp anti-cheat have bug and kick all players for no reason i have lost too kits but its ok!

OP
OP
ReShiroe

ReShiroe

im actually getting kicked over and over WTF for KILL AURA

SocialyT

Pika Member
It's not awfully terrible, its a decent anti-cheat, keeps most hackers out.
Are u trying to get staff or some shit . the anticheat is fucking trash legit u get kicked for butterclicking or jitterclick both of them even then ur fighting on ladders

ImADutchHD

Pika Member
Are u trying to get staff or some shit . the anticheat is fucking trash legit u get kicked for butterclicking or jitterclick both of them even then ur fighting on ladders
Nah, Im not trying to get staff.

SocialyT

Pika Member
The server is trying to fix it but it takes ages, and there is more stuff to improve first :)

Luppeeyz

Banned
The server is trying to fix it but it takes ages, and there is more stuff to improve first :)
Well probably the only thing i want to be improved is the Owners. They should care more about Pika-Network and not Jartex. Ik know owing 2 servers is hard but really tho, they don't seem to care much about Pika-Network as much as they do about Jartex.

SocialyT

Pika Member
Well probably the only thing i want to be improved is the Owners. They should care more about Pika-Network and not Jartex. Ik know owing 2 servers is hard but really tho, they don't seem to care much about Pika-Network as much as they do about Jartex.
You think that but they do i play on jartex and pika it use to be alot worser :)

Luppeeyz

Banned
You think that but they do i play on jartex and pika it use to be alot worser :)
Jartex is slightly better for me, i would say so but I will always prefer Pika since I've been playing there here for YEARS.
Jartex used to be worse? Ye ik it always worse for me. But well just look how much GunFire and Voodootje0 care about Jartex, literally almost x10 more than Pika. The owners are inactive both on forums and ingame.

SocialyT

Pika Member
As im not staff i cant do anything about it :) i just think that evryone should wait, Whats ur ign name on pika?

Luppeeyz

Banned
As im not staff i cant do anything about it :) i just think that evryone should wait, Whats ur ign name on pika?
My ign is Luppeey. You can find me on Creative/Bedwars/Practice/Prison/Survival (Just /find Luppeey),

Fournes

Pika Lover
Either the Anti cheat is being weird or it detected you using Killura,Hitbox