Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[GUIDE] How to get VIP/ELITE/TITAN rank

LegendKillls

Pika Lover
HOW TO GET VIP RANK BY VOTING

If you can vote 5 times a day then it would take you 20 days to get to 100 votes which will allow you to get 1000 iron currency which in turn will allow you to get VIP rank.

TIP - Don't claim your votes for iron until you have enough votes to redeem the iron you need cause the iron will disappear after 14 days and you won't be able to save up for the thing you need to buy.

Now that you have VIP rank you can even upgrade it to ELITE

HOW TO GET ELITE RANK BY VOTING

If you can vote 5 times a day and you already have VIP rank it would take you 40 days to get to 200 votes which will allow you to get 2000 iron currency which in turn will allow you to get Elite rank.

It is a little complicated from here so pay attention

You need to start voting when the season resets at the end of the month so that you have 30/31 days to vote
If you vote regularly from the start of the season you will have 150 votes by the last day of the month and now you can claim it for 1500 iron.

TIP - You need to claim your votes before the end of the month or they will disappear but don't claim it too early or else the claimed iron will disappear. So only claim it when you have 150 votes.

When the season resets you will have 0 votes and 1500 iron so you can vote for 10 days and get 50 votes and get 500 iron. Now that you have 2000 iron and 4 days to spend it you can get Elite rank for completely free.

HOW TO GET TITAN RANK BY VOTING

Trust me there is a way..
To get titan rank by voting you need to vote for 10months and save up your vote crate keys and have Elite rank
Then get 2000 iron by voting now on the last day redeem all your iron and you will have 2000 iron.
Now that you have 2000 iron and 10 months worth of vote tokens you can open vote crates and by opening those vote crates you might get vip rank (30 days) 5 times if you are lucky. Now all that vip rank will get converted into 2500 iron and you will have 4500 iron in total and you get Titan rank now.

Tip - Time this process very accurately or you may loose iron
Tip - Save all your vote tokens till final day of the process
Tip - Pray for luck cause to get Titan rank all you need is Luck.

THANK ME LATER AND DONT FORGET TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS TO GET THEM Elite/VIP/TITAN RANK

Last edited:

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hey!
I have noticed you said "Vote 5 times every day", This is untrue, A user can vote 8 times a day for 2 weeks to get VIP. This also applies to "Vip to elite rank up" 8 votes would make the entire process faster, Also, "Vip to elite rank up" is actually 2000 iron and it would require 200 votes to get. Everything else you included is authentic.

OP
OP
LegendKillls

LegendKillls

Pika Lover
Hey!
I have noticed you said "Vote 5 times every day", This is untrue, A user can vote 8 times a day for 2 weeks to get VIP. This also applies to "Vip to elite rank up" 8 votes would make the entire process faster, Also, "Vip to elite rank up" is actually 2000 iron and it would require 200 votes to get. Everything else you included is authentic.
i know its 8 votes per day but for some people it can be reduced for some reasons that is why I took it as 5. And if you can vote 8 times a day idts you would need a guide

Gaminghacker7

Pika Member
W
Hey!
The
Hey!
Then how to get titan?

aroonic

Hey!
How can you vote 8 times a day, there are only 7 vote links which you can vote once a day ;/

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
still i am pretty sure you cant vote and get titan
Getting Titan rank was possible before by voting. But Requirements were pretty high . Like u need a premium minecraft account and 8 votes per day.
But U can not get TITAN Rank now By Voting . I am sure of it.

notrealdeleted

Pika Lover
Getting Titan rank was possible before by voting. But Requirements were pretty high . Like u need a premium minecraft account and 8 votes per day.
I am pretty sure u get gold if u are in top 5 voters so u can thus technically, if u are in top 5 voters get titan via gold.

X_Zentixal

Pika Lover
There's a way to get titan rank but it is very hard to get.

Astriosgamer465

HOW TO GET VIP RANK BY VOTING

If you can vote 5 times a day then it would take you 20 days to get to 100 votes which will allow you to get 1000 iron currency which in turn will allow you to get VIP rank.

TIP - Don't claim your votes for iron until you have enough votes to redeem the iron you need cause the iron will disappear after 14 days and you won't be able to save up for the thing you need to buy.

Now that you have VIP rank you can even upgrade it to ELITE

HOW TO GET ELITE RANK BY VOTING

If you can vote 5 times a day and you already have VIP rank it would take you 40 days to get to 200 votes which will allow you to get 2000 iron currency which in turn will allow you to get Elite rank.

It is a little complicated from here so pay attention

You need to start voting when the season resets at the end of the month so that you have 30/31 days to vote
If you vote regularly from the start of the season you will have 150 votes by the last day of the month and now you can claim it for 1500 iron.

TIP - You need to claim your votes before the end of the month or they will disappear but don't claim it too early or else the claimed iron will disappear. So only claim it when you have 150 votes.

When the season resets you will have 0 votes and 1500 iron so you can vote for 10 days and get 50 votes and get 500 iron. Now that you have 2000 iron and 4 days to spend it you can get Elite rank for completely free.

THANK ME LATER AND DONT FORGET TO SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS TO GET THEM Elite/VIP RANK
Can u tell me how can i get Titan Rank by voting please?