Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[Guide] How to win Solo BedWars!

Do you think this thread is useful?

• Total voters

Silver Wing

The Pika
who is keiko i dont know him
If you see the first reply in this thread, its made by keiko
Keiko's full name was keikoadvincula
Me an Upper nicked him as keiko
He basically started as a normal member in forums and ended up being one of the first member of potato gang that included me, upper, keiko, tlang and EANub
He may be 12 yr old but is a legend

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Helpful and informative, made me good. Not kidding. This is really a good thread for starters who are willing to get winstreaks. Ty Sxi_Hammerman!

Zxga uses anti afk.

AltroG

Legendary Pika
Locked‏‏
‏‏‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

Please lock the thread so that I could look cool

Silver Wing

The Pika
Weird ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

Zxga

Great Reporter
Not bad, you should've mentioned that if players want to play safe, they should buy Traps first (Show me your hands and Escape Room) before they buy sharpness and protection.

About rushing: there are few different ways. If it's a map where you need 32-48 blocks to rush, I would rather not protect my bed with wool, but rush once I get 8-12 iron. There are different types of players, I would play agressive and keep rushing the side I started until I die. Once I die I'd buy wood and place one layer around the bed and throw 8 on top of the bed defense just in case I'm getting rushed and there's no time for buying blocks. But if It's longer than 48 blocks rush map, I'd protect my bed with wool immediately.

About clutching a game: My advice is if you don't have iron armor the first thing you should spend emeralds on is diamond armor. If you have iron armor, since there is no invisibility potions, I would spend emeralds on pearl first and later on potions. First thing players without a bed should spend diamonds on are protection and sharpness. How do I know what should I spend my diamonds on first? Easy, if you are good and experienced PvP-er spend diamonds on sharpness, but if you're insecure spend them on protection. Make sure that you always have enough golden apples and blocks.

Tips by me: Always bring at least 1 TNT with you if you have no tools, buy diamond armor only if you haven't iron armor or when you have no bed and you have nothing to spend emeralds on. Always pay attention to chat and scoreboard so you can decide which team you should go for after you finish the first rush.
Since I've been playing quite a lot, I've improved a lot too, do you guys want an update on my opinions?

Nirahz

Pika Lover
came back to read if you improved it but nope still an awful guide