Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Hackers Bypassing the so called "Anti-Cheat" System

Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonicHunter

Is the "Anti-cheat" system really operational? because I can still see a lot of hackers playing this server... especially eggwars... not to mention, but they are so freaking annoying... but prem servers are using some kind of prgram, idk what its called.. but everytime u launch a hacked client in 1 of their servers.. it will kick you automatically... a friend of mine (w/c is a mod in a prem server) told me that they need to know all hacked clients that are not allowed in the server so it will work... I'm doing more research here and I am trying to imitate the program... i'm doing some tests w/ my friend if this will work... I'll show u once it complete... if it will be finished... THANK YOU! :D

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
PAC is the best auto ban ever one time when i was in eggwars there was a kill aura hacker and PAC perm banned him so shut the fudge up

Arceus

Legendary Pika
^ that was just pure luck i encounter 20 hackers everyday in eggwars

CreeperPeeper

Epic Pika
You included an important peice of information. Prem servers. Cracked servers are generally much harder to secure as any member can get on. Trying to stop and prevent a hacker on a cracked server is like trying to stop a tsuinami with a tissue.

JChan

Epic Pika
Some hacked clients have ncp bypassed hacks. Only if kids would stop complaining about the anticheat...

OP
OP
DemonicHunter

DemonicHunter

So i spent $10 to do this test, list of this hacked clients which will kick u automatically if you're using it:
*Huzuni
*Wurst
*Ghost
*Symatrical
*GriefNation
*Neon
*Zapped
*Tropical
*Icarus
*Serenity
*Cheese
*Orion
*Lapin
*Poltergeist
*Leopard
*Weepcraft
*Lithy
*Paradigm

JChan

Epic Pika
So i spent $10 to do this test, list of this hacked clients which will kick u automatically if you're using it:
*Huzuni
*Wurst
*Ghost
*Symatrical
*GriefNation
*Neon
*Zapped
*Tropical
*Icarus
*Serenity
*Cheese
*Orion
*Lapin
*Poltergeist
*Leopard
*Weepcraft
*Lithy
*Paradigm

"You spent $10",
Mate, most of these hacked clients are leaked. Some of these clients aren't even updated anymore.
Seems like you have no idea / intelligence of hacked clients.

Also, why would you test the anticheat? You just admitted yourself to hacking.

Also good job, you got RATed... Icarus is ratted/infected lmfao xD. Expect your account getting hacked LOL xD

Btw, I'm currently coding a hacked client and its 40% done lmao. Got some hacks working . Need to work on gui and ingamehook. Tested my client on my singleplayer world

Last edited:
OP
OP
DemonicHunter

DemonicHunter

"You spent $10",
Mate, most of these hacked clients are leaked. Some of these clients aren't even updated anymore.
Seems like you have no idea / intelligence of hacked clients.

Also good job, you got RATed... Icarus is ratted/infected lmfao xD. Expect your account getting hacked LOL xD

Btw, I'm currently coding a hacked client and its 40% done lmao. Got some hacks working . Need to work on gui and ingamehook. Tested my client on my singleplayer world

thats it? thats your bragging? atleast i got $24 from selling this program or whatever... so thats $14 profit.. <3 And i don't hack... also i would like to see "YOUR" hacked client.. lets see if it can withstand my program...

JChan

Epic Pika
"You spent $10",

thats it? thats your bragging? atleast i got $24 from selling this program or whatever... so thats $14 profit.. <3 And i don't hack... also i would like to see "YOUR" hacked client.. lets see if it can withstand my program...

"You spent $24"
yea yea yea, more lies coming, Anyways, Icarus is ratted...

"So i spent $10 to do this test, list of this hacked clients which will kick u automatically if you're using it:"
Tested on pika network? How would it even kick you. Pika Network is server based NOT client based...
Get your shit right

IceyGamer123

Pika Lover
STOP FRIGGIN TALKIN ABOUT IT I SEE UR POINT DEMONIC BUT PAC IS GOOD FOR RIGHT NOW OK? OK

Skittlez13114

It's not a discussion when someone tries to flame another person and act like they're better then them.

Status
Not open for further replies.